Here comes the PlayStation phone...

Dunno if it will be a success, still remembered Nokia's NGage.... SE released their Bravia phones in Japan back in 2005, when will it make it here?

Dunno if it will be a success, still remembered Nokia's NGage.... SE released their Bravia phones in Japan back in 2005, when will it make it here?

Well, look at what happened with the iPhone... In the end, people are buying it to play games, less for the phone.

i dont understand why so many people like psp, the games are so similar and boring. at least get DS.

and as for ps3, only few games are good. for example metal gear solid( must play), Final Fantasy 13.

Last edited:
i dont understand why so many people like psp, the games are so similar and boring. at least get DS.

and as for ps3, only few games are good. for example metal gear solid( must play), Final Fantasy 13.

PSP games are not similar, not as bad as Iphone game.. tap bird,tap zoo, tap city, tap tap, tap wat.. all tap..

should play the PSP RPG game or Action game like God of war :) ,Kingdom of heart, valkyria chronicles 2, persona 3, Winning Eleven, and alot more :)

This is one phone i MUST buy! Its looks so cool although it does resembles the psp go.

This is one phone i MUST buy! Its looks so cool although it does resembles the psp go.

I think that's the whole idea... So that there's a familiar feel between the product lines.

But it runs android, so let's see how Sony manages to protect copyright there. Right now games developers don't like to develop for android due to low profits, this may change that.