Here comes the Nikon mugs

AlvinOMG

Jan 2, 2010
Bkt Timah
Saw this here

Well I am sure may of you had seen the Canon sweet white tele mug and here goes the nikon ones! :p

nikon3.jpg

Cereal bowl :D
cereal.jpg

Ice cream mug as well!
99.jpg

Oh this is sweet.

Mmmm sweet looking. If it's real, I'm sure a lot of people would accidentally mount the mug to the camera, including me. :bsmilie:

Mmmm sweet looking. If it's real, I'm sure a lot of people would accidentally mount the mug to the camera, including me. :bsmilie:
And when you take a shot, coffee will flow out...............haha. Change mode or aperture & speed, tea, milo, horlicks, toasted bread will fall out..................... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

And when you take a shot, coffee will flow out...............haha. Change mode or aperture & speed, tea, milo, horlicks, toasted bread will fall out..................... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

then ppl 'll oso pour milo into their f2.8 lens..:devil:

an obvious DI job (badly done)
but if it is real, i would be really happy to receive one as a freebie (hint hint)

The cereal bowl is too small, :bsmilie:

I want the 500mm tele with ice cream :kiss:

you will need a doctor's appointment as well

lolz.. Can't finish alone lar, Alex.. Can pre-order and get it ready for our next Nikon outing? put it down under "Refreshments" ? .. :bsmilie:

imagine if 300mm f2.8 is used, large popcorn container! :bigeyes:

first cam and lens war, next mug wars. i wonder what's next :bsmilie:

ok,now...where can i get it?

Your favourite camera shop, and Fix-It store that sells hammer.

(in case you haven't noticed the PP done on the photos)

does anyone else realise these are photoshopped?

the canon one is actually real haha
you gearheads really love your stuff aye ;p