Here are the salaries of 13 major world leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The table is misleading because at least one of the leaders has skin as thick as an elephant.
Elephants need a lot of money to feed.. :)

After adjusting for cost of living, about right lah.

Not always you look at what was official. Those you don't know far exceed that. Best is always to declare what they have before they start.

Through salary want to be billionaire need lots of other means.

Not always you look at what was official. Those you don't know far exceed that. Best is always to declare what they have before they start.

Through salary want to be billionaire need lots of other means.

You're right. Singapore's pay for government is more transparent than most other countries. Otherwise why so many rich people want to be prime ministers or presidents in their countries? Must have opportunities for more riches when you have power. In SG, if you try to favour cronies with contracts, see what will happen. These kind of things cannot hide forever.

I would love to be president of the United States even for that salary.. but no way will i serve politics in Singapore for even double the amount they are making - My family deserve better.

I would love to be president of the United States even for that salary.. but no way will i serve politics in Singapore for even double the amount they are making - My family deserve better.

BTW, you need to be a multi millionaire first before you could even consider being elected in USA.

Why isn't China up there? Isn't he only earning around $1.9k USD per month? ;)

Why isn't China up there? Isn't he only earning around $1.9k USD per month? ;)

China salary cannot be trusted. Millions $$ are under table......

BTW, you need to be a multi millionaire first before you could even consider being elected in USA.
(change the word USA -> Singapore)

I think this is a deliberate typo for the purpose of distraction.

It`s known to all as the "family business" in Singapore
"works" for many decades!

The S 1.7 are what is communicated to the people,
it is only the tip of the iceberg,
everybody knows.

A person like Obama or Merkel could never president be in Singapore.
(or be elected president)

Last edited:
Why Yahoo is beating a death horse again?

The list is the official salary....... if they includes others *ehem* the ranking may change *peace*

Status
Not open for further replies.