Her World Fabulous Brides Weddings

Status
Not open for further replies.

kineticworks

Jan 3, 2008
SG
5 – 8 May | Central Atrium

This event comprises various interactive activities including a bridal fashion show, a lucky draw, financial planning services as well as comprehensive and creative ideas to inspire couples preparing for their special day.

http://www.marinasquare.com.sg/index.php?page=events

Hi,

Does anyone know of the timing for the bridal fashion show and are we allow to take photos of the show?

Thanks.

300n

It's at the main atrium so it's open to public…not sure if can find good spot to take photos..worse case take from upstairs with telephoto but dun think will be nice…
It's from 11am-9pm so i'm guessing there should be an even fashion show? NO idea…anyone knows? I would like to go and give it a try taking photos…never tried before...

Went there yesterday evening, no show(wasted trip!!!). Ask the people working there ,and they say .The show is from 6 ~7 pm on Sat.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Went there yesterday evening, no show(wasted trip!!!). Ask the people working there ,and they say .The show is from 6 ~7 pm on Sat.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

thanks for updating us.

No problem .
Anyone went for the shoot ?
I gave up on this , and go after Turf Belle at Junction 8 instead. Lolx.

Nope. thanks to TS for this notice... :bsmilie:

No problem .
Anyone went for the shoot ?

Just about everyone who went there was asked to shoot from elsewhere. I joined others to shoot from above.

How it was set up.
222881_10150185924753166_835728165_6945426_6293002_n.jpg

223552_10150185928163166_835728165_6945520_5454275_n.jpg

I counted around 60+ gowns. Full Album

Last edited:
Just about everyone who went there was asked to shoot from elsewhere. I joined others to shoot from above.

How it was set up.
222881_10150185924753166_835728165_6945426_6293002_n.jpg

223552_10150185928163166_835728165_6945520_5454275_n.jpg

I counted around 60+ gowns. Full Album

Hi , Thank you for sharing.

I suppose its a difficult location to shoot for this event.... (phototog not quite welcome by the organiser....)

Does this always happens at wedding shows? Or are there any other events that have similar problem ?

Still a noob / newbie so just asking around.... mod if this not the place.. let me know.

Thanks.

Cheers

Hi , Thank you for sharing.

I suppose its a difficult location to shoot for this event.... (phototog not quite welcome by the organiser....)

Does this always happens at wedding shows? Or are there any other events that have similar problem ?

Still a noob / newbie so just asking around.... mod if this not the place.. let me know.

Thanks.

Cheers

see how lah...quite a number of events have been blacklisted by the senior photographers who frequent these events. More then often someone will create account and will post "shooting opportunity at so and so venue" to attract photographers if they see the past days no photographer show up. Those experienced event organiser often close eyes because looks good for any event and own career if have a wall of photographers with big big gear show up. In the case of fashion shows, its a ego boost for the design labels execs who attend and the models as they are probably used to overseas type of fashion shows.

Last edited:
Dunno what you trying to say here. It was a good event but too bad photogs did not have opportunity to shoot. Maybe that was why they dun want to include the show timing?
Just take note that this may happen to their future show as well.

see how lah...quite a number of events have been blacklisted by the senior photographers who frequent these events. More then often someone will create account and will post "shooting opportunity at so and so venue" to attract photographers if they see the past days no photographer show up. Those experienced event organiser often close eyes because looks good for any event and own career if have a wall of photographers with big big gear show up. In the case of fashion shows, its a ego boost for the design labels execs who attend and the models as they are probably used to overseas type of fashion shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.