merliondude

Jan 4, 2008
Jurong West
www.singaporevr.com
Her World Brides
Fabulous Weddings 2009
21st – 22nd February 2009 (11am-9pm)
Suntec City Convention Centre - Concourse

There is a fashion show tomorrow (Sunday 22nd Feb 2009)

http://www.singaporevr.com/vrs/SPH/HWB_FabulousWeddings2009/index.html

SPH_HWB_FabWedding2009.jpg

This VR includes a 3 stage “walkthrough”. Watch out for red arrows in the VRs that are clickable !

what time is the fashion show?
btw no runway for the fashion show?

Oops... Forgot to put time...

Fashion Show : 1pm and 3pm
I was there early and they are still laying out the runway. All plastic sheets so I decided to give it a miss and not VR it.

1 hr bus to take,but no pass...........s....t

Went but was told no photography allowed. Stand there and watch all official photogs snapping away. Headed towards OCBC Cycle Singapore instead with some shooters. :)

standing rite in the middle....too bad...no pics..:cry:

lousy event,:thumbsd:

but models :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

IMG_8302.jpg

Seated, but was told to leave even though the nearly all the seats were not occupied ............. poorly organised event and the organiser's hostile demeanor certainly didn't help the patronage and crowd turnout at this wedding fair.......... :thumbsd:

Last edited:
Readly toooooooo bad....

got teased by one the staff with one of the bridal studios when I took out my cam and attaching the diffuser to my flash, ignored them, but left immediately when one of the security guard told me tat no photos allowed. Whats the point of having a bridal fashion show when there's no photography allowed? :thumbsd::thumbsd:

ahtiow

I was just passing by with my wife and were invited to seat while waiting for the show .. With my camera in bag, I just took out my camera to shoot thru out the whole even .. I saw there are others shooting also but outside the seating area .. Btw I was there @ 1pm .. not the 3pm show .. See my take .. http://picasaweb.google.com/ongth71/BridalShows?pli=1#

BS1.jpg

most wedding shows do not allow shooting. competitive business, ya? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.