Her World Brides - Fabulous Weddings 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
most wedding shows do not allow shooting. competitive business, ya? ;)

Yes.. most if not all wedding events that i attend do not allow photography. The issue is that the gowns are usually the latest offered by the respective bridal shops and they wanna reduce the chances of you stealing/copying the design. =)

Regards

i was there too. The guard told me "am i an exhibitor?if not you cannot take photo here" :thumbsd:

:angry:if cannot take photo , at the first place make it only for invited ppl to the show.

most wedding shows do not allow shooting. competitive business, ya? ;)

More like no business ................. :what:

IMG_8302.jpg

oh my, the crowd is really pathetic. may be due to the poor economic times also. anyway, cannot totally blame them also, cos espionage quite common in their line.

小猫一两个。。。
How to get good business......:think: 

Anyway SPH is a big organisation, it doesn't matter to them whether there is business or not. The exhibitors are the ones concerned over the poor turnout....... a badly organised event and a real letdown. :what:

Decided not to go cause i find the venue a poor location, decided to put up my tired feet and watch cable in my cosy home on a Sunday afternoon. :)

Have a look ....

BS2_S.jpg

BS1_S.jpg

BS49_S.jpg

BS9_Touch_Vinett_S.jpg

BS5_Touch_Vignett_S.jpg

BS14_Touch_Vignett_S.jpg

IMG_8302.jpg

Seated, but was told to leave even though the nearly all the seats were not occupied ............. poorly organised event and the organiser's hostile demeanor certainly didn't help the patronage and crowd turnout at this wedding fair.......... :thumbsd:[/QUOT

Excellent, very clear fashion image:cheers::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.