helplessness in their faces.....

after the previous breakdown in the previous dec, we are still hopeful that there would be improvements.

Now, not only trains continuously break down, the medical system is also showing signs of strain.....and we are gradually moving from hopefulness to hopelessness.

after the previous breakdown in the previous dec, we are still hopeful that there would be improvements.

Now, not only trains continuously break down, the medical system is also showing signs of strain.....and we are gradually moving from hopefulness to hopelessness.

sums up quite well how i feel too. I take the trains everyday.

and after my expecting wife told me she was caught in the Outram park MRT power failure 'walk by torchlight' situation, i told her to take cab from now on instead.

the thing is.. it just feels like the definition of public transport seems very very stretched in SG.

The public transport is another form of tax :(
If you need to use it, you have no choice but to pay the price :(

While I don't know the real reason for the MRT failure, with anything electrical/mechanical will subject to failure. More so as the equipment aged. They should review and have a more permanent solution.

Not just Singapore, Hong kong MTR isn't too reliable too. The MTR mobile app on my phone showed train disruptions msg a few times already in past months. maybe time for a real repair.

http://m.scmp.com/article/430290/10000-held-mtr-rush-hour-breakdown

Last edited:
The system was not designed to handle extremely big population. The powerful entity who wanted SG's population to hit 6 Million is the root cause.

If we force the MRT system beyond design limits, breakdown is to be expected.

There can be a 1 maintenance day per month when there will be zero MRT service.

The public transport is another form of tax :(
If you need to use it, you have no choice but to pay the price :(

Else you end up paying even M O R E tax in the form of C.....O......E............LOL

The system was not designed to handle extremely big population. The powerful entity who wanted SG's population to hit 6 Million is the root cause.

If we force the MRT system beyond design limits, breakdown is to be expected.

There can be a 1 maintenance day per month when there will be zero MRT service.

If we have parallel transport system like sky rail or equally efficient buses our population can go beyond 6 millions no problem. :)

We still have an option for a cheap motor bike, or even just an electric bike.

But you can make such relationship a reality. :bsmilie:

Wolf in cat skin in action??

She will reason that in the process, she will be traumatized by you and demand personal protection from police.

Last edited:
It is a he?

Remember Heather Chua?

Last edited:
He is a halfmoon. He himself needs examination. :bsmilie:

Yes Wolf with Cat skin....

How about you two examine each other... you and kei... she dissect your cat skin, and you......... :think: :bigeyes: :bsmilie: