Help!

coquillages

Jun 3, 2009
So its like this, I borrowed a canon g10 from my sis for some special event and I seriously have no idea how the lcd screen has a crack on it. Not really the lcd screen but it's the glass that protects it.
The camera was totally fine initially and I didn't drop it or anything.
Is there any shop that help to replace the screen cover besides canon service centre? Like sim lim?

And usually how long canon would take to fix this problem? Cos I really can't let my sis know about it. She's really gonna kill me.

Anyway, the camera still works really well.

update: its ok. I've decided to let her know. Does anyone know how long canon usually takes to fix this? Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
So its like this, I borrowed a canon g10 from my sis for some special event and I seriously have no idea how the lcd screen has a crack on it. Not really the lcd screen but it's the glass that protects it.
The camera was totally fine initially and I didn't drop it or anything.
Is there any shop that help to replace the screen cover besides canon service centre? Like sim lim?

And usually how long canon would take to fix this problem? Cos I really can't let my sis know about it. She's really gonna kill me.

Anyway, the camera still works really well.

Is it still under warranty? You can bring it down to the Canon service centre to let them see how long it would take and at what price. The service centre is not at sim lim, its at this place:
http://www.canon.com.sg/personal/contact/locations (number 2)