..Help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharina

Jun 21, 2008
Morning everyone...
Just wondering if anyone has a good lobang to develop 4r pictures at a cheaper price (but the quality of the photos are not jeopardize of course) and what is the ideal rate to develop over 500photos?
Thanks in advance...
:)

Morning everyone...
Just wondering if anyone has a good lobang to develop 4r pictures at a cheaper price (but the quality of the photos are not jeopardize of course) and what is the ideal rate to develop over 500photos?
Thanks in advance...
:)

Why did you use such small font? It is very difficult for an old man (like myself or others who wish to help you) to read.

Anyway for over 500 prints, try Kim Tian at Blk 532 Upper Cross Street (in behind Chinatown Point), or Triple D at Burlington Square (in between Sim Lim Square and NAFA Campus 3).

Of course other CSers will have their preferences too.

Why did you use such small font? It is very difficult for an old man (like myself or others who wish to help you) to read.

Anyway for over 500 prints, try Kim Tian at Blk 532 Upper Cross Street (in behind Chinatown Point), or Triple D at Burlington Square (in between Sim Lim Square and NAFA Campus 3).

Of course other CSers will have their preferences too.

this is one place.
another place would be Sunshine Plaze, located at Bencoolen Street, opp NAFA (if i remember correctly)
i got to print A4 size pictures at only 90c each (i suppose this is cheap?) :bsmilie:
and i BELIEVE they develop 4R pictures too. if they dont, dont come finding for me... :dunno:
:bsmilie:

this is one place.
another place would be Sunshine Plaze, located at Bencoolen Street, opp NAFA (if i remember correctly)
i got to print A4 size pictures at only 90c each (i suppose this is cheap?) :bsmilie:
and i BELIEVE they develop 4R pictures too. if they dont, dont come finding for me... :dunno:
:bsmilie:

Printing A4 means doing a (digital) colour print. It shouldn't be on photo paper. Sunshine Plaza has quite a few digital print shops, but I don't think they are photo labs.

Check out Kim Tian Colour.

Their printing standards are good enough for a lot of fussy CSers, as well as full-time professionals but do bear in mind the quality of your editing/files, as that plays a part as well..

For large quantities, and your brief, speak with Michelle. IIRC, they might have an option of a different grade of paper that's cheaper (and applicable only) for bulk orders.

get one of your pal to have it develop in malaysia... RM0.60 each...

Status
Not open for further replies.