Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Hi guys,

Went shooting on saturday n while shooting i found out that for the pict i shot there are 3 frames of the same pict what happen huh? only the first few frames got no 3 frames the rest all 3 frames!

My camera was in single shot mode! anyone encounter the same thing? or why is this happening?

Hi guys,

Went shooting on saturday n while shooting i found out that for the pict i shot there are 3 frames of the same pict what happen huh? only the first few frames got no 3 frames the rest all 3 frames!

My camera was in single shot mode! anyone encounter the same thing? or why is this happening?

You may have accidently set the camera to White Balance bracketing. In this mode, when the camera shutter is depressed, the camera process three frames of different WB settings.

You may have accidently set the camera to White Balance bracketing. In this mode, when the camera shutter is depressed, the camera process three frames of different WB settings.

I didnt know WB bracketing is the cause hmm... i go back n check i think might have set the WB bracketing thanks Bro!:sweat:

Just to ask why bracketing will have 3 frames? n not more or what is it for?

Thanks!

Thanks!

err. This is even explained in your manual. Read up!

Thanks!

Cause functionally my camera cannot bracket more than 3 :(

Ryan

Thanks!

Like exposure bracketing, the bracketing means the camera will take 3 shots with varying exposure or white balance settings. Like one normal shot, one darker shot, one lighter shot, with white balance bracketing, the 3 shots will be varying from the temperatures.

3 shots is set by the camera, and 3 is enough for the need. :D

Like exposure bracketing, the bracketing means the camera will take 3 shots with varying exposure or white balance settings. Like one normal shot, one darker shot, one lighter shot, with white balance bracketing, the 3 shots will be varying from the temperatures.

3 shots is set by the camera, and 3 is enough for the need. :D

Oh... now i know! Thank you very much!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.