Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Hi!
Anyone knows how to retrive a program after being remove from the add/remove at the control pannel? :cry:

Thanks a million!

i know how to reinstall nia... never heard of can retrieve back 1...

I remove the Adobe Flash player n now i cant install back! thats why try to retrieve back lor...:cry: :cry: :cry:

cannot reinstall meh?

worse come to worse, reinstall windows... :devil:

reinstall window:faint: :faint: :faint:

i download le... suppose to see a certain pict but dun have... also cant install... duno wats wrong?:dunno:

reinstall window:faint: :faint: :faint:

i download le... suppose to see a certain pict but dun have... also cant install... duno wats wrong?:dunno:

Did you install the right version.

u got properly uninstall anot, try to remove it from registry..

remove le ... cant see a trace of it ... cant even see the advert on the top of clubsnap forum page.

What happen after you click on this link ? Any pop up window to prompt you to install ?

What do you see ?

Got check program files directory ?

you may need to delete the old directory completely b4 you able to reinstall back

What happen after you click on this link ? Any pop up window to prompt you to install ?

What do you see ?

no pop up! i saw a big box with little box with square triangle at the top left hand corner, then a while later a red x. nothing else

no pop up! i saw a big box with little box with square triangle at the top left hand corner, then a while later a red x. nothing else
Using Internet Explorer ? Go to Tools > Internet Options... , reset all settings (all Tabs) to default. Close the browser and reopen to re-try again.

Got check program files directory ?

you may need to delete the old directory completely b4 you able to reinstall back

think got no trace of flash player around! at the add/remove in control panel oso dun have

Using Internet Explorer ? Go to Tools > Internet Options... , reset all settings (all Tabs) to default. Close the browser and reopen to re-try again.

using IE 7

Sound like browser issue than just adobe flash. Re-install Internet Explorer 7 ?

Re-install before sometime back but no problem wif other program only Adobe flash:confused:

jus ty to download again still did not see anything now not even the small x on the top left hand corner just " thats all:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.