Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

minitaz

Need advise on deciding between the C700UZ and C2100UZ..

quote from CP
item :
1) Olympus C2100UZ - no stock

2) Olympus C700UZ @ S$970.00 (subject to GST)
free with purchase ( while offer/stock last )
- 64MB smartmedia cad
- BU-40SE charger kit
- Photo Element software

quote from AP(taken from another thread)
Olympus C2100UZ @$950.00 (GST included)
free with UV filter

any advise???

Well if you going for compact, then the 700 is the choice lor. But it does not offer as much manual controls as the 2100. The 2100 has Image Stabliser which is a good plus.

I would go for the 2100.

The rest is up to you.

Hi, you got big hand or small hand. If you got big hand like Sebastian than must choose C2100! :bsmilie:

Err... maybe you should put it this way...
Do you have shaky hands? If you do then C-2100UZ is for you if not then go for C-700UZ :eek:

Originally posted by Bluestrike
Well if you going for compact, then the 700 is the choice lor. But it does not offer as much manual controls as the 2100. The 2100 has Image Stabliser which is a good plus.

I would go for the 2100.

The rest is up to you.

I think C700uz got more manual function than C2100uz.

thanks for all the advise...
think i'll go for the 2100UZ... anyone knows if AP is having the best deal? or any other places have it?

Originally posted by minitaz
thanks for all the advise...
think i'll go for the 2100UZ... anyone knows if AP is having the best deal? or any other places have it?

Lifeworld says got ten left only. Better be hurry. Just tell AP you are Jayan friend and you want the S$950 with UV filter and GST. That is the best deal in town. ;)

Check his thread out. http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=8981#post8981

Originally posted by Kevin
Lifeworld says got ten left only. Better be hurry. Just tell AP you are Jayan friend and you want the S$950 with UV filter and GST. That is the best deal in town. ;)

Check his thread out. http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=8981#post8981

passed by AP yesterday and asked them abt the C2100UZ... a guy quoted me $1288 with additional 128MB SmartMedia...

how can get $950??

passed by AP yesterday and asked them abt the C2100UZ... a guy quoted me $1288 with additional 128MB SmartMedia...

how can get $950??
ASK Jayan to help you.:)

Originally posted by Kevin
ASK Jayan to help you.:)

Me!?!?!? :eek:

Best is to get a few ppl who intend to get the same Dc and go down together...that way can force the price down a bit more.

That's what I did for my Fujifilm FinePix 2800 Zoom.

;)

Originally posted by Jayan

Me!?!?!? :eek:

Best is to get a few ppl who intend to get the same Dc and go down together...that way can force the price down a bit more.

That's what I did for my Fujifilm FinePix 2800 Zoom.

;)

hmm... guess i'll try my luck again... if not... think have to wait for 2nd hand one liao....

hmm... guess i'll try my luck again... if not... think have to wait for 2nd hand one liao....

Go get it now....u may end up waiting forever for that 2nd hand unit!!!

There're few c-2100uz users who's selling their DCs...and there aren't really that many C-2100uz users out there.

Sometimes if u just buy the DC alone u can't get price < $1000, especially if u r not regular cust.

U can buy a 128MB SM ($90) + UV filter ($10) also to make the deal looks better to the salesman.

All these incl GST, see if u can get @ $1100; go look for Steven in AP....he's a middle-age guy.

Gd luck!!!

Go get it now....u may end up waiting forever for that 2nd hand unit!!!

There're few c-2100uz users who's selling their DCs...and there aren't really that many C-2100uz users out there.

Sometimes if u just buy the DC alone u can't get price < $1000, especially if u r not regular cust.

U can buy a 128MB SM ($90) + UV filter ($10) also to make the deal looks better to the salesman.

All these incl GST, see if u can get @ $1100; go look for Steven in AP....he's a middle-age guy.

Gd luck!!!

Linus is gonna buy a C-2100uz...maybe u wanna go wif him???

Linus is gonna buy a C-2100uz...maybe u wanna go wif him???

guess i'll make a trip down tmw and try my luck... Linus, wanna join me?

btw, WB=White Balance??

Status
Not open for further replies.