help with using an image as forum signature (gets distorted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuvesh

Oct 25, 2008
i am trying to create an image to use as my forum signature.

the effect i am trying to create is a banner below my posts on this forum and others.

the problem i am experiencing is that the image gets distorted when it is displayed (i.e. the aspect ratio is altered when it displays, normally squashed).

how do i get around this? when i reduce the dimensions of the image to very small the aspect ratio stays correct but it is obviously to small to achieve the banner effect i want. the distortion occurs even when the image does even come close to filling the width of the screen....

when i click edit signature, below the box to enter the signature code it says:

Can Upload Images for Signature No

how come you can upload image and i can't. :angry: and i'm a senior member leh, how come no such privelege :angry:

when i click edit signature, below the box to enter the signature code it says:

Can Upload Images for Signature No

how come you can upload image and i can't. :angry: and i'm a senior member leh, how come no such privelege :angry:

mine is just a general question. i havent tried doing this yet on clubsnap but on other forums it is the norm. in anycase, normally link image to photobucket, flickr etc. forums dont normally have enough hard disk space to accomodate users pics in sigs....

mine is just a general question. i havent tried doing this yet on clubsnap but on other forums it is the norm. in anycase, normally link image to photobucket, flickr etc. forums dont normally have enough hard disk space to accomodate users pics in sigs....

i don't know what forums you are intending to use that banner in

so can't really help...

Status
Not open for further replies.