Help with manual for Nikon F90X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Apr 25, 2002
singapore
www.larryloh.com
hi, anyone got the manual for Nikon F90X? i can't find mine and i'm thinking of re-reading it again just to brush up on the functions and controls. i don't mind paying a low price for it or for borrowing/photocopying... just wanna keep a copy handy for reference and if i ever decide to sell my SLR.

also, anyone with a copy of the Magic Lantern guide for F90X for sale or borrowing, please let me know too? it's a bit too ex to order from overseas.

thanks!!! :D

if wanna buy photocopy, might as well pay a little bit extra and get the original from Nikon Singapore.

Originally posted by Kho King
if wanna buy photocopy, might as well pay a little bit extra and get the original from Nikon Singapore.

Have to depends whether they still have any more copies of the manual. I ask Nikon Singapore whether they still have any more copy of the manual for my F601 a year back, but they do not have any.

F90x do have a much higher probability though.

Originally posted by firefox13
also, anyone with a copy of the Magic Lantern guide for F90X for sale or borrowing, please let me know too? it's a bit too ex to order from overseas.

If memory doesn't fail me, I saw the F90X Magic Lantern guide at Kinokuniya NAC just a few days back. Why don't you call the store to check?

Originally posted by Pandora
If memory doesn't fail me, I saw the F90X Magic Lantern guide at Kinokuniya NAC just a few days back. Why don't you call the store to check?
thanks pandora! don't supposed you remember how much the book cost?

Originally posted by cloud79
Where is camera workshop? :)
camera workshop is at Peninsula Shopping Centre, behind Funan. Just cross the road from Peninsula where Cathay Photo is and just check the shops there. it's just near Ruby Photo. :D

firefox13:

Kinokuniya has only one copy left and they are selling it at around $37-$39. If you are interested, it is at the hobbies section.

Originally posted by firefox13
hi, anyone got the manual for Nikon F90X? i can't find mine and i'm thinking of re-reading it again just to brush up on the functions and controls. i don't mind paying a low price for it or for borrowing/photocopying... just wanna keep a copy handy for reference and if i ever decide to sell my SLR.

thanks!!! :D

I have the manual in PDF verison, would you like to have it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.