Help with leaving postive feedback on a particular NSC service staff.

strangelight

Oct 23, 2006
Dear all,
can anyone direct me as to how I can leave feedback on the above title matter please? Searched both Nikon Singapore and Nikon Worldwide but there is no customer feedback option.

Yesterday I called Nikon at Fuji Xerox Centre as I had misplaced the power cord to my MH-21 quick charger. A person by the name of James attended the call. To my query if I could use a third party cord, he replied I could but if I could call at NSC he'd give me a replacement. He also said I needn't bring my charger (I asked in case NSC wanted proof). Today I went to NSC and got the cord.

What I liked about James (unfortunately I didn't get his surname but he is a be-spectacled chinese gent) was his manner. He came forward, hand extended to shake mine and was smiling throughout our conversation and forthcoming.

As a 50 year old Singaporean I've had my fair share of bad service attitudes. James certainly made my day.

I would like to send an email to someone higher up rather than a supervisor or centre manager who would probably disregard it as I strongly believe we need to encourage this sort of service standard.

Many thanks and stay well.

I would think writing an email through Nikon website should be sufficient. Of coz, you can try writing a letter to the newspaper as well. :)

Dear all,
can anyone direct me as to how I can leave feedback on the above title matter please? Searched both Nikon Singapore and Nikon Worldwide but there is no customer feedback option.

Yesterday I called Nikon at Fuji Xerox Centre as I had misplaced the power cord to my MH-21 quick charger. A person by the name of James attended the call. To my query if I could use a third party cord, he replied I could but if I could call at NSC he'd give me a replacement. He also said I needn't bring my charger (I asked in case NSC wanted proof). Today I went to NSC and got the cord.

What I liked about James (unfortunately I didn't get his surname but he is a be-spectacled chinese gent) was his manner. He came forward, hand extended to shake mine and was smiling throughout our conversation and forthcoming.

As a 50 year old Singaporean I've had my fair share of bad service attitudes. James certainly made my day.

I would like to send an email to someone higher up rather than a supervisor or centre manager who would probably disregard it as I strongly believe we need to encourage this sort of service standard.

Many thanks and stay well.

Good to hear :thumbsup: