HELP!!! Which Flash To Choose???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopncc

May 30, 2009
YEW TEE
Good To All,

I am a newbie here. I intended to get a flash unit for my camera. Now I have shortlisted to two flash unit and cant decide which to buy. Reason to get a flash is that I find that the in built flash is insufficient as I mainly shoot indoor potraits.

Already do some research on both Flash but both to me have similar specifications.

Both are 3rd party flash as budget doesnt allow for a Canon Flash.

- Tumax 386AFZ (Canon)
- Nissin Di622 (Canon)

Hope those who have used this flash can give me some feedback. All feedbacks/suggestion are welcomed.

Good To All,

I am a newbie here. I intended to get a flash unit for my camera. Now I have shortlisted to two flash unit and cant decide which to buy. Reason to get a flash is that I find that the in built flash is insufficient as I mainly shoot indoor potraits.

Already do some research on both Flash but both to me have similar specifications.

- Tumax 386AFZ (Canon)
- Nissin Di622 (Canon)

Hope those who have used this flash can give me some feedback. All feedbacks/suggestion are welcomed.

Can check THIS out.
Still unsure about Nissin (and 3rd party flashes, in particular). Was considering the Di866. Yet to buy.

Feed Google with the flash model and add 'problems' - you'll see whether there are forums full of troubleshooting or not.

Good To All,

- Tumax 386AFZ (Canon)
- Nissin Di622 (Canon)

flash insufficient?

go for studio lights :)

was comtemplating a nissin or canon myself, decided to go for nissin after cost consideration, lol ;p seems good enough although third-party make.

Thanks For all the help. Finally bought a nissin Di622 and very satisfied with its performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.