Help! Which are : good Charger and good batteries?

letdoit

Oct 12, 2003
singapore, Jurong
Charger:

I looking for a display charger, look like i had shortlist this 2 brand, however one of them can't find in Singapore????
1) Maha charger ( maybe by eastgear)
2) LA CROSSE charger ( not sure)
which is better or any advise on other model?

1) energizers 2700mAh
2) XX eneloop 2500 mAh ( can find in SG????)
3) Powerex

I thought all batteries are similar , just look for higher mAh will do, recently found on review at youtube, ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18mRaqX0XG0 )
doesn't mean higher 2700 mAh can perform well. Maybe "XX eneloop" is the one i looking for? fast and must be "low self discharge"

Any better battery or charger to recommend for me? Thank you.

Last edited:
both are important,
but batteries are replaceable and you need to replace them when they aged.

higher mAh, which able to recycle faster and last longer, it is important to photographers who shoot events. but most people prefer the eneloop type of batteries which able to hold the charge longer.

you can read the online review on both charger, it seem most people favor the maha charger. both the choice is yours

for Maha charger, other than Eastgear, you can check out the mass sale section

for XX eneloop 2500 mAh, you can check out the mass sale section

The more you use your battery, the more you charge it, the lesser the life span will be. Invest for a good charger, you will be using it for long. With battery, you will have to replace it sooner or later.

La crosse chargers are now on sale in amazon. I paid about 55 SGD for mine, 27usd charger 11 plus shipping.

La crosse chargers are now on sale in amazon. I paid about 55 SGD for mine, 27usd charger 11 plus shipping.

BBB virus attack! :D