HELP! Where is the best Canon DSLR repair shop in Singapore?

Light C

Apr 26, 2014
Singapore
Hi All,

My Canon 60D has some problem.

I need to bring it for repair.

Have anyone know where is the best Canon DSLR repair shop in Singapore except Canon customer care center?

Thanks

Last edited:
D60 or 60D? Very different bodies. If D60, upgrade to newer body.
What's wrong with the body?

Have anyone know where is the best Canon DSLR repair shop in Singapore except Canon customer care center?

I'd expect Canon's own servicing to be the best after all they have the most experience with their own products, with access to original parts. Apart from them, I'd assume all other repair shops are similar, no 'best'.

Why not bring down to canon for them to assess and quote you?

What's wrong with the camera?

Why not bring down to canon for them to assess and quote you?
Perhaps the serial number is black listed in their system? :bsmilie:

Anyway depending on the exact issue, may not worth the cost to repair consumer electronics nowadays unless one DIY. Better off to BBB and getting a new model instead no thanks in small part to the philosophy of planned obsolescence.

Canon has a Service Center. Have you heard about it? Have you tried it?
More details on their website.

No second hand repair shop (that is not Canon Service Centre) will claim it is the best in repairing Canon DSLR.

• It cannot.
• It does not need to.
• It does not want to.

make such a claim.

Last edited:
started, the photo i took can't show the full photo in the display screen and the system shown "the photo can't edit..bla bla bla". after few days, the photos I took, there were some weird line with the photos, so all the photos can't be use after taken.

Now become worst, the photo can't save in to the memory card after I snap.

ya, I know. will go and take a look. thanks!:)

started, the photo i took can't show the full photo in the display screen and the system shown "the photo can't edit..bla bla bla". after few days, the photos I took, there were some weird line with the photos, so all the photos can't be use after taken.

Look like SD card corrupted! Try with another card.

Perhaps the serial number is black listed in their system? :bsmilie:

Anyway depending on the exact issue, may not worth the cost to repair consumer electronics nowadays unless one DIY. Better off to BBB and getting a new model instead no thanks in small part to the philosophy of planned obsolescence.

Yup that's why suggested to bring down to csc for a diagnosis to see if it makes sense to repair...

Does csc have a technical support number that TS can call to get some trouble shooting done?

Looks like the memory card is dead/dying. Did you try with another card? If it is the same even with another card, then the problem is probably with the card slot PCB.

Does csc have a technical support number that TS can call to get some trouble shooting done?
The contact no of CSC is on the website.
But without seeing the cam and seeing what the user is actually doing no professional engineer will make any guess.

Just like what Shierwin and DD123 mentioned, try using a different SD card.
If there's still a problem, then it could be the SD card slot or SD card board.

I have seen the same camera with err60 problem, I just replaced the SD memory board (cost ~U$35 online)...
Voala! problem solved

Reactions: daredevil123
Just like what Shierwin and DD123 mentioned, try using a different SD card.
If there's still a problem, then it could be the SD card slot or SD card board.

I have seen the same camera with err60 problem, I just replaced the SD memory board (cost ~U$35 online)...
Voala! problem solved

Our very best repair man has spoken!