Help! What to buy for C2040Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zookeeper

Apr 23, 2002
zookeeper.clubsnap.org
Hi guyz,

I'm thinking of buying some accessories for my C2040Z, but as a complete newbie I have no idea what to buy, what each type of accessories do, what are their names, much less which brand to buy. Can help me?

Basically I just need the cheapest available coz' I'm just playing around. Recommendations? Pls include name of accessory, brand, cost, and where I can get it? Thanks....

- "converter" that allows me to fix filters to my cam? got size?
- "star filter" -- got size?
- anything that can help me increase the power of my zoom? Is there such an accessory? (C2040Z Only 3x, like not quite sufficient...)

kylelam77

Apr 7, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
u can do a search for this. Some time ago, i had the same problem too. But roughly, u'll either go for an oem lens adapter (41-37mm) or Olympus CLA-1 with a step up ring. The filters are entirely urs to experiment.....

song

Feb 23, 2002
homex.coolconnect.com
Originally posted by kylelam77
u can do a search for this. Some time ago, i had the same problem too. But roughly, u'll either go for an oem lens adapter (41-37mm) or Olympus CLA-1 with a step up ring. The filters are entirely urs to experiment.....

Why not ask the newbie to go with us to AP to buy the stuffs that she needed? How's tomorrow AP meeting between us? Got problem?

kylelam77

Apr 7, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
Shld not be any problem. Let's set the time about 4-5 can? I wld be going to camp in the morning. Meet at SLS first floor at the escalator.

Zookeeper

Apr 23, 2002
zookeeper.clubsnap.org
Okie, have read a bit and know that I need to get an adapter, star filter, and teleconvertor. My questions now are:

1) which particular size of adapter can fit my C2040Z? how much should it cost approximately? (so tt I won't get fleeced)

2) Any particular brand of teleconvertor to recommend? Something to increase my current 3x to a 6x would be fine. How much?

Please help guyz, I'm really clueless. :rolleyes:

song

Feb 23, 2002
homex.coolconnect.com
Originally posted by yunling
Okie, have read a bit and know that I need to get an adapter, star filter, and teleconvertor. My questions now are:

1) which particular size of adapter can fit my C2040Z? how much should it cost approximately? (so tt I won't get fleeced)

2) Any particular brand of teleconvertor to recommend? Something to increase my current 3x to a 6x would be fine. How much?

Please help guyz, I'm really clueless. :rolleyes:
Ah, buy the 41 to 37mm tube adapter for protection. Then u may want to buy CLA-1 original adapter for tele lens. But if u use CLA-1 for protection, will cover flash so result in soft corner.

As for tele lens, i am also interested. I am interested in wide angle lens. Any recommendation?

But one thing you must do is to bring the camera to test the lens converter becos some will have vignetting effect.

volk

Jan 20, 2002
West, Singapore
Visit site
Originally posted by yunling
THANKS x 1000000!!!!! That's exactly what I'm looking for!!! :heart:
You are very x 1000000 welcome!

So you planning to get these stuff soon?
Try to go with the gang during SEED. Can get cheaper price.

Think there is one today. Still got time to join them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom