help to identify some film cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinghao

Aug 28, 2007
hi everyone, i have a few old film cameras and accessories that i need help in identifying. i know v little about them and would appreciate if anyone could help,. http://whatisthiscamera.blogspot.com/

thanks!

er.. aren't the names there?

Yeah, thought so too. But TS needed the details, year, functions etc. Phew, think my dad can give him some insights!

six-ghz thanks for the link, will update some the agfa post soon. anyway im not an expert on these cameras and therefore i took pictures of them all and posted it online hoping to get the real experts opinions.

i myself own only a digital camera, the sony dsc w-1, so i do know a little on aperture/shutter speeds.

anyway im still trying to learn more about these cameras. I think i still have 2 or 3 more cameras that i didn't post up. will do tht once i have the time, though i dunno how popular or unpopular they are.

Sorry I'm no expert in antique cams, but I once had an plasticky Agfa 120mm that was my second camera :lovegrin:

I doubt you'll find many photographers who can share their experience with you... they belongs to the niche of the niche sector by now!

haha then maybe your dad can share his experience and knowledge here also. been thinking of bring them to camera shops to discuss and check, but too many to lug around also. might be expensive for consultation also

forummer bahibo has provided with some information for several of the cameras. the canon, kiev camera, some of the zeiss ikon ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.