Help to ID a car

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah ... explains everything. you're one of those type of people. :angel:

it's got no POWERRR!!!! how many bhp does it has?

like I said, a man's meat is another's poison.

I'm sticking my neck out of the woods for this but I dare say people who like cars like the Trabants, the 2CVs, the old Morris Minors do so not because it's got 1.21gigawatts worth of power, or spits out enough torques to spin the world in another direction, but because it involves and evokes some sort of nostalgia.

like I said, a man's meat is another's poison.

I'm sticking my neck out of the woods for this but I dare say people who like cars like the Trabants, the 2CVs, the old Morris Minors do so not because it's got 1.21gigawatts worth of power, or spits out enough torques to spin the world in another direction, but because it involves and evokes some sort of nostalgia.

ah, whatever, i don't know why i got so concerned over your friend's dream. let him dream all he wants:rolleyes:

if you all think it is such a good car, go ahead and and dream about it while i dream about this

lamborghini-reventon.jpg

ah, whatever, i don't know why i got so concerned over your friend's dream. let him dream all he wants:rolleyes:

if you all think it is such a good car, go ahead and and dream about it while i dream about this

urhm

what are you ranting about?

it isn't even my friend's dream.

being condescending and curt in your reply is one thing, but shooting yourself in the foot whilst doing so is priceless.

have fun mate. I know I did. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
urhm

being condescending and curt in your reply is one thing, but shooting yourself in the foot whilst doing so is priceless.

LoL... this is really priceless :bsmilie:

Someone here obviously LOVE this Trabant! :) A shot of a nicely painted Trabant I came across in Berlin 10 years ago. Don't know why I didn't take a more identifiable shot of it, guess I was just excited by its paint work..:) Unfortunately it was taken with a simple 1.6Mpixel digicam back so the res is low so you won't be able to read the words by zooming in....but it is a Trabant...at least that's what the info on the paper said :)
P0002496.JPG

I remember sometime back a few guys took the trabant on a long distance journey and it was in the news...

urhm

i don't think i was being condescending, i was just giving my opinion. i really think it is a lousy car. i think i have the right to that. i think i have mistaken you to be the guy mentioning his friend. i didn't shoot myself in the foot, it really isn't that funny...you are not being very nice in saying all this stuff.

LoL... this is really priceless :bsmilie:

you, who have no association or whatsoever with this shouldn't be mean too.

Thanks!
My friend said it was her dream car.
Why do u all say it's garbage? Lousy engine?

here the right guy, found him.

I don't think I was being mean. I'm just giving my opinion.

oooh, i see, laughing at others is an opinion. i see, such a nice way to put it. a mean opinion then.:ipuke:

Status
Not open for further replies.