Help...t.t

2)Shutter Speed-A fast shutter speed gives me a image that is moving instead of a blurred one for smaller shutter like 1/15 the image will be blur
Foe example i want to ake a picture of a human cheetah i will have to use my maximum shutter speed right?

a) I don't know what is a human cheetah
b) I don't know what is your camera's maximum shutter speed
c) I don't know the angle and distance from which you'll be capturing your photo (in case you didn't realize, the distance of an object from the observer affects its perceived speed. Think of an aeroplane high in the sky)

ZerocoolAstra said:
Just read THIS that explains aperture.
If you can say that f/22 is a big aperture, means you don't understand the post?
siao liao la :hung:

Sorry I type wrong psps I watching tv f/22 is small aperture and is running cheetah

ZerocoolAstra said:
:mad2:

hahaha give up liao...

Wat is wrong u tell me please I want to learn

Wat is wrong u tell me please I want to learn

chillax man. LOL! we're willing to teach hahaha.

anyways. f22 = smaller aperture = less light = greater depth of field (more stuff in focus) = slower shutter speed.

that's all for now. don't want to overload you HAHAHA

Thank btw I saw the video that guy said that all ISO,aperture an shutter actually link

Thank btw I saw the video that guy said that all ISO,aperture an shutter actually link

Yes those 3 are all interlink and it has to do with the amount of light, since you know about these 3 things now, it up to you to draw the link

Ohh kk thanks but if I were to go to the zoo I am suppose to use a small or big aperture and shutter speed?

Ohh kk thanks but if I were to go to the zoo I am suppose to use a small or big aperture and shutter speed?

This shows that you still do not really understand the concepts. Everything depends on the situation but if you are talking about moving animals, fast shutter speed with large aperture and continuous focus should do. Lets hope the sun is on your side that day.

PM me ur email address & I will send u an E book.

i think TS will require a hands-on session.

have you registered for your canon course? if not, i'm actually free before night on CNY eve. i'll be in the thomson/serangoon area if you need a hands-on crash course.

and that is, if you live in the area and it's convenient for you. and if you don't mind me using another system :bsmilie:

Last edited:
kei1309 said:

have you registered for your canon course? if not, i'm actually free before night on CNY eve. i'll be in the thomson/serangoon area if you need a hands-on crash course.

and that is, if you live in the area and it's convenient for you. and if you don't mind me using another system :bsmilie:

I think he just needs to shoot more and think about applying the information from the websites. He can also shoot within his home to experiment, instead of "grumbling" in front of PC that "I don't understand...." and not seeming to do anything about it.
Anyway, thumbs up to you for your generosity!

kei1309 said:

Thanks but the canon say o buy November too long ago do cannot nvm I will be staying at home to snap some toys and will show u guys if I am right or wrong

Thanks

There are thousand of websites explaining the terms and concepts of photography. There are tons of videos on YouTube as well.

If you said you have visited the sites and found no clue, then you haven't really studied the sites well nor, did you spend a good effort in grasping the gist of it.

fastfocusing said:
There are thousand of websites explaining the terms and concepts of photography. There are tons of videos on YouTube as well.

If you said you have visited the sites and found no clue, then you haven't really studied the sites well nor, did you spend a good effort in grasping the gist of it.

That's why bang head on wall. Lost cause.
Wasting time.

ZerocoolAstra said:
That's why bang head on wall. Lost cause.
Wasting time.

Bro howcome u like that one I a newb but then I am willing to learn la don be like that