HELP! Suggestions for a portable cam bag with laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

plsoong

Jan 31, 2003
Visit site
Hi my dearest friends,

the time has come for me to prepare to move overseas for quite sometime.

I'm in need of a bag solution here...

I'll need to lug my 15inch lappy with my MF and 3 lenses and am looking for a bag that allows me to carry that with a small compartment to dump some personal stuff or wet weather seal around...meaning it has to be a backpack kinda thing.

which specific bag model is advisable?

I've heard quite abit of Kata's durability and usability and am wondering if there's anybody who've got plenty of experience in that and where i can get it.

am also looking at Lowepro or other brands

Thanx heaps!

Cheers my dear friends

PL

good timing..i would need such suggestions soon too bro :bsmilie:

hehehehe....

see u there when i see u......
;)

BTW, u gonna LUG all your toys there ah? :eek:

i cut mine down to 1 of the MF and 3 lenses (2 of which still looking but nobody offering loh :( )

u got any experience with KATA?

If you want KATA go OP in SLS....I believe they have a wide veriaty of KATA bags...If you are looking for a backpack which can put a 15" lappy, 1 MK and 3 to 4 lens...KATA R103. :)

If you want KATA go OP in SLS....I believe they have a wide veriaty of KATA bags...If you are looking for a backpack which can put a 15" lappy, 1 MK and 3 to 4 lens...KATA R103. :)

Hey phoAKM!

how are u?

Thanx for the headsup.... will probably try to bring some gear and see if can fit.

I'm actually bringing my Medium Format (MF) with 3 lenses....so its gonna be "thicker" than 1mk ...hope can fit :)

thanx nevertheless!

PL

Hey phoAKM!

how are u?

Thanx for the headsup.... will probably try to bring some gear and see if can fit.

I'm actually bringing my Medium Format (MF) with 3 lenses....so its gonna be "thicker" than 1mk ...hope can fit :)

thanx nevertheless!

PL

As usual, shooting every weekend. :bsmilie:

Should be no problem....the max depth for R103 can put 1D MK3 standing. Go ahead bring your MF and try. :)

you can look at tamrac backpack range too,K13 lvl 2 of peninsular has a wide variety (alittle ex if ya ask me ;p) or try TK photo (gd prices)

Why not a Lowepro Compudaypack...i'm selling. PM me if interested.

Why not a Lowepro Compudaypack...i'm selling. PM me if interested.

this not bad! I using this one also. Got some room to put personal stuff!:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.