HELP! Stuck with Photoshop Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasy747

Oct 30, 2007
Hi guys,

I spend 3 hours last night trying to add a border to my pics but to no avail. I am sure it is a very simple process but I am just totally lost. Yes I suck at photoshop! Am using Elements 6. can someone please help me out. I am really a beginner here. Tried looking at all the tutorials online and also youtube but still can't get it. I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance.
Lee

all the online tutorials are already very straight forward. steps by steps

why don't tell us why and how you get stuck?

Hi guys,

I spend 3 hours last night trying to add a border to my pics but to no avail. I am sure it is a very simple process but I am just totally lost. Yes I suck at photoshop! Am using Elements 6. can someone please help me out. I am really a beginner here. Tried looking at all the tutorials online and also youtube but still can't get it. I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance.
Lee

Dude

Go to this link http://www.clubsnap.com/display.php?file=articles/border/borders.htm

Maybe it can help you.Cheers

Thanks a lot lohkam for the link. I finally managed to get a border!!! However I still have a few questions. What resolution do you set the image to? Also I noticed that the image is no longer as sharp after I applied the border. Usually what kind of numbers with regards to resolution/pixels do yuo guys use?

Thanks a lot guys. This forums really has helped me a lot.

Cheers
Lee

Thanks a lot lohkam for the link. I finally managed to get a border!!! However I still have a few questions. What resolution do you set the image to? Also I noticed that the image is no longer as sharp after I applied the border. Usually what kind of numbers with regards to resolution/pixels do yuo guys use?

Thanks a lot guys. This forums really has helped me a lot.

Cheers
Lee

note that sometimes when viewed at a smaller size large images can look like rubbish
this is true for many photo storage viewers, and is true for some computer monitors, unless yours is the highest end.

i'm not sure what you're talking about, but sure sounds like it :)

note that sometimes when viewed at a smaller size large images can look like rubbish
this is true for many photo storage viewers, and is true for some computer monitors, unless yours is the highest end.

i'm not sure what you're talking about, but sure sounds like it :)

I managed to resolve my problems. Thanks a lot for your help. Much appreciated.

Best Regards
Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.