HELP(Scratchs in the Cam Body)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilubit

May 7, 2009
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
hi all,

i am new to the DSLR(Nikon D70).
today i change my lens to take pics,i found out that there are a scratch inside the "mirror" of the DSLR.i can clearly see the scratch mark through the view hole but some how or rather the pics i took does not reflect the scratch mark.does the scratch matters?
if it matters, can some kind soul tell me how to handle it?
sent for repair?

dun worry. it doesnt affect the final image. since the scratch is on the mirror. so no worries. you will only be able to see in when u look thru the viewfinder. if it matters to you. just sent to NSC for replacement.

hi all,

i am new to the DSLR(Nikon D70).
today i change my lens to take pics,i found out that there are a scratch inside the "mirror" of the DSLR.i can clearly see the scratch mark through the view hole but some how or rather the pics i took does not reflect the scratch mark.does the scratch matters?
if it matters, can some kind soul tell me how to handle it?
sent for repair?
from your past posts, it seems that you bought ur D70 second hand..didn't you check the camera before you closed the deal?

Hmmm, is it a scratch or a marking? :think: Well I am wondering how would a scratch ends up on the mirror? Have you tried cleaning it up with lens pen?

If it is mine, I will get the mirror changed and ask them to clean up the interior as the same time. Else the heart will feel ichy.

Status
Not open for further replies.