Help! Rotating platform for studio photography

Mar 15, 2003
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I am doing some portraits in the studio for 3D rendering and was hoping to use one of the "lazy susan's" that i see a lot of studios overseas have.
its the kind where a person gets in a pose, and the platform is rotated so that multiple angles of the same shot can be captured.

here is an example.

Does anyone know what it's called?

Top Bottom