help. printing services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xwiingsx

Mar 27, 2005
sg, amk
www.geocities.com
hey guys.. i am looking for a place where i can print my pictures on to A4 paper...
have anyone come over shops where you can print your photographs on to the paper with good quality?
most kindly if prices were stated. thankyou very very much..
urgent.

xwiingsx said:
hey guys.. i am looking for a place where i can print my pictures on to A4 paper...
have anyone come over shops where you can print your photographs on to the paper with good quality?
most kindly if prices were stated. thankyou very very much..
urgent.

why not try to print to inkjet printer yourself using a photo paper. You will be surprised with the outcome

my printer got jammed. and im lazy to get it repair.. and i just so happened to have the problem of lacking of ink.. and the expenses it'd cost may be a disadvantage as i do not print that much often... so i hope that i can find a shop which help out in printing on to paper.. a4 or sumthing.. cos it's sum art work i wanna print out.. not exactly all photographs..ya..:)

if its artwork you want to print, then you can try sunshine plaza. they've got lots of printers there, and if i'm not wrong, an a4 print will cost you abt $1 or so. it also depends on paper weight. If you want to print pictures that are a4, i suggest you place abt 4 a4s into an a2 layout, and print it out on a2 paper. the quality for a2 printing is generally very much better. one a2 print costs abt $10.

however, the quality cannot beat photo paper quality, if say you print out your photo in a photo lab. look for the thread started by KEX aka boonwei, he does great prints and excellent prices as well.

you can also try peace center or parklane.

epson @ funan has full printing facilities. just walk in and ask for the pricelist. depending on orders, they may even do it on the spot for you.

ps: the last time i printed there was about a year or slightly more ago so i dunno if they still have this service. no harm calling them first before you head there.

A4 size photo is called 8R photo. Photo print shop like KONOTA at Peninsula Plaza charges $3 for each 8R print.:)

onelight said:
A4 size photo is called 8R photo. Photo print shop like KONOTA at Peninsula Plaza charges $3 for each 8R print.:)

they are different:
8R is 8inch x 10inch or approx 203mm x 254mm
A4 is 210mm x 297mm

Status
Not open for further replies.