Help Portrait

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup: With so many members from clubsnap, this project is highly doable. Should there be any events gearing up for this cause, I am in!

We, Singaporeans are well known for many things in the world, passionate and determination are the two of the qualities most of my foreign friends acknowledged about us, the Lions~ I have done my fair bit of volunteering work and indeed there are plenty we can do still to help out the needy and I do not mean the dollar and cents.

Photo taking, helping out the needy and making oneself feel good...this is a way better way to spent time comparing to walking down orchard taking street and candid photos~

Photo taking, helping out the needy and making oneself feel good...this is a way better way to spent time comparing to walking down orchard taking street and candid photos~

No doubt volunteering is good .. but volunteering and taking candid photos are just two different things.. it's all depends on the interest of each photographers..

anyway, thumbs up for a good cause :thumbsup:

if someone is setting up a singapore chapter, i will be keen to chip in

from the looks of it,sadly it won't take flight...but if the intent is strong,then i say we still got time ,an quite a handful of interested individuals out there.

okay first step , placed a Help Portrait Singapore on Facebook .

.9 days. i think if we overshot abit wont hurt lah.hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.