help on pbase

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Hi anyone who uses pbase can help?

finkster uploaded 21 images to his pbase acct at
http://www.pbase.com/finkster/car_lovers_fiesta_2003

but somehow or other we can only see 4 when we go there. is it cos of any limitation of a free acct or something?

how does this pbase work?

when i go to the tree listing i can see 21 images under the car lovers folder. but when i go in i only see 4 thumbnail images

weird?

Originally posted by vince123123
Hi anyone who uses pbase can help?

finkster uploaded 21 images to his pbase acct at
http://www.pbase.com/finkster/car_lovers_fiesta_2003

but somehow or other we can only see 4 when we go there. is it cos of any limitation of a free acct or something?

how does this pbase work?

when i go to the tree listing i can see 21 images under the car lovers folder. but when i go in i only see 4 thumbnail images

weird?

small matter leh. the thing is that he put the images into different galleries which are different from the root gallery. these images are still there. Try to check the "edit gallery". don't worry leh:angel:

and go check "profile" you will see number of the images. You need to change the setting so that public can view these images.

click on "profile" and you will see number of images online and number of galleries.

it's all there, pbase is slow to update the page. Relax vince! Mai Kan Cheong! :D

is slow one meh? i thot it shoudl be auto one sia... or finkster u try the things the pple above said lor :p hehe

or finkster can try copying those into the root folder as well maybe can see easier lidat.

hmm

i just accessed it... everything's there leh....

in the "profile" look at your right most.

click under the "gallery" --> recent , then you can view all.

:p

is slow one meh? i thot it shoudl be auto one sia... or finkster u try the things the pple above said lor :p hehe

I know why you kanjiong liao:eek: :eek: hot babies there!:gbounce:

eh i click here click there only can asee 4 photos leh!!! 007 can u see all 21? how come i only can see 4 but finkster say he can see all? did he forget to set some public viewing option on the photos?

hehe yah lah got babes i kanchiong lah

How? maybe if u clear your cache, cookies, temp files... then can see. cannot be that only u cannot see, becos my pages and pics alreadi kena hit a few times, going by the counter.

ha ha... never c a guy so kan cheaong b4... aiyah.... u fated not to see lah... :bsmilie:

eh i click here click there only can asee 4 photos leh!!! 007 can u see all 21? how come i only can see 4 but finkster say he can see all? did he forget to set some public viewing option on the photos?

hehe yah lah got babes i kanchiong lah

yes, I can see those 21 pictures until I "lao nua"......:D

wah lau eh. hmm oklor i go try. but hor i tried with another computer oso can't see one....damn weird man!
007 u can see all his pics? all 21?
funny so far i oni can see 4 - the groupshot one, then the alicia xu by herslf, a fast car one and a red car one.

funny

wah lau eh. hmm oklor i go try. but hor i tried with another computer oso can't see one....damn weird man!
007 u can see all his pics? all 21?
funny so far i oni can see 4 - the groupshot one, then the alicia xu by herslf, a fast car one and a red car one.

funny

yes, confirm! I can see all 21:dent:

basket man then how come i only can see 4 thumbnails? oredi clear cookie lah clear cache clear watever. still only see those 4 pictures. how come lidat arh anyone knows? i tried using another computer oso see 4 only leh...now dl netscape liao see got diff or not.

other pple's pbase i can see lots of images one. here only can see 4 then dont even have a page 2 to click on...

how come so strange?

pengsan

or post the links to the individual images here lah! HAHA :p

wah thanks man. i found a way to counter this prob by just clicking next next :p

the ferrrari oso damn chio :p

hehe thanks once again :)

ps netscape oso shows 4 pics oni..somethign is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.