HELP on NDP

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawaii50

Dec 27, 2004
www.flickr.com
hi all...i need help on NDP tickets....i am NOT encouraging ppl to sell me tickets.....

this is the situation...I have 2 young boys who really would love to go see the show...and i have now landed with 2 tickets, offically means...

I need to get ONE more ticket in the green area.....WHO CAN HELP??? I cant let them walk into the place alone....

thanks you
KM

can the admin/Mod do something about this...delete this thread...very wrong of him diong this in cs...

some people don't even have one ticket. :cry: you have 2 still want what? :what:

oops...sorry..maybe this should really be in kopitiam....can someone help to move it there....thanks

can the admin/Mod do something about this...delete this thread...very wrong of him diong this in cs...

i don't think the concept of him asking for help is wrong, maybe it is the wrong section but imho it shouldn't have been met with such hostilities.

Attach your kids to some who is going on that day. Just find someone on the spot to help take care of them from the same zone. Don't think anyone will give you any tickets at this point. May be someone may sell you at crazy price.

i don't think the concept of him asking for help is wrong, maybe it is the wrong section but imho it shouldn't have been met with such hostilities.

I second that. I hope ts can get the tix. What a wonderful father! :)
Upz for you.

Wow! very hostile. :bheart: He was just asking for help dude. The least you could do is not to help. :thumbsd:

Wow! very hostile. :bheart: He was just asking for help dude. The least you could do is not to help. :thumbsd:

Poor guy. He just happened to post this at the wrong thread.

in life sometimes you have to make choices........

1) 'attach' your kids to somebody who is going

2) bring only 1 kid with you...treat the other for something else..............

wish you good luck!!!

TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG...i am asking for help

no tickets means no tickets...

tickets are allocated to those lucky people...if not...too bad...

I second that. I hope ts can get the tix. What a wonderful father! :)
Upz for you.

its does not mean the kid when he grows will say...thanks dad for bringing me to ndp...also he may say...waste of time to go for that event...noisy and hot, rather go watch S.H.E...got aircon...u wait for him to grow up...see your answer then...

I not helping...

Status
Not open for further replies.