Help on Lens Adapter for A40

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeNaCeWu

Aug 3, 2002
Clementi
Visit site
i need help regarding A40 lens adapter, i just bought the lens adapter for $25 OEM. I bought it frm AP, like to asked u all if there is a step up converter for it rather than the one i bought which is only 37mm and needs a step up ring which costs 9 bucks, any help to offer?

you shd get the adapter with 52mm thread.

Originally posted by malkw
you shd get the adapter with 52mm thread.
AP kept telling me they dun have the 52 mm one.. only 37mm, then asked me to get a step up ring

a 37mm adapter will not block the flash
so is it a good idea to get the 37mm if say one is getting a uv filter? i understand the choices are limited

Originally posted by MeNaCeWu
AP kept telling me they dun have the 52 mm one.. only 37mm, then asked me to get a step up ring

There is 52mm thread, I have just accompany a frenz to get 1 from AP on 03 Aug. Initally, they gave a 37mm thread but with 52mm filter, then I request for 52mm, if not we will not get. The sales guy, Sam (I think), ask his frenz around and managed to get the 52mm thread,

Originally posted by cillin

There is 52mm thread, I have just accompany a frenz to get 1 from AP on 03 Aug. Initally, they gave a 37mm thread but with 52mm filter, then I request for 52mm, if not we will not get. The sales guy, Sam (I think), ask his frenz around and managed to get the 52mm thread,
hmmm so what shld i do now since i already bought the 37mm adapter, possible to change to the 52 mm one?

hmmm so what shld i do now since i already bought the 37mm adapter, possible to change to the 52 mm one?

I am not sure whether AP will allow you to change, you need to check with AP on that. My Frenz and I change on the spot when we discovered the wrong size.

Originally posted by cillin

I am not sure whether AP will allow you to change, you need to check with AP on that. My Frenz and I change on the spot when we discovered the wrong size.
thanks for the great help, just called AP, 52mm thread outta stock, i asked if i could change they asked me to bring down the receipt and change, the 52mm one costs 28 bucks, compared to 25 bucks (37mm) plus 9 bucks (step up ring) itx rather cheap.

how much for the close up lens for use with A40.....oem or original price?

thanks for the great help, just called AP, 52mm thread outta stock, i asked if i could change they asked me to bring down the receipt and change, the 52mm one costs 28 bucks, compared to 25 bucks (37mm) plus 9 bucks (step up ring) itx rather cheap.
The guy in AP told me OME one doesn't not come with 52mm one... must get the step up ring and due to my ignorance, I got the adapter and the step up ring for a total of $34 now then I know the OEM comes with 52mm. :angry:

Originally posted by Corvette

The guy in AP told me OME one doesn't not come with 52mm one... must get the step up ring and due to my ignorance, I got the adapter and the step up ring for a total of $34 now then I know the OEM comes with 52mm. :angry:

:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.