Status
Not open for further replies.

evoben

Jul 3, 2007
Tampines
www.evolvedmazy.blogspot.com
Hi all,

i got questions regarding 2 issues...

i have taken many pictures in raw but it's very tiring to convert 1000+ pics one by one..
i heard that there is a batch processing for PS.. can anyone enlighten me on how to do it??:D

and also i'm kinda keen on doing hdr effects pictures...

so how do i go about doing it?? need any particular program or PS is fine?

thanks loads guys..

Basic steps in CS2: File - Automate - Batch

CS2 will record the steps you used in converting, and apply it when you batch all the files.

Finally, I would suggest googling photoshop batch processing, as there are plenty of tutorials avaliable online for everything you need.

Hi all,

i got questions regarding 2 issues...

i have taken many pictures in raw but it's very tiring to convert 1000+ pics one by one..
i heard that there is a batch processing for PS.. can anyone enlighten me on how to do it??:D

and also i'm kinda keen on doing hdr effects pictures...

so how do i go about doing it?? need any particular program or PS is fine?

thanks loads guys..
1) dump those with weak composition right away, for me i find that it clears about 80% of all photos. then dump those with repeats, the ones which look less sharp, etc. that should leave you with maybe 10% of originals. but it does depend on your shooting habits.

not aware about batch processing methods, unfortunately, so cannot help there. i do feel that if you shoot in raw, then you should take the trouble to "customise" each picture. because you can! :)

2) hdr effect - try photomatix first, if you like it buy it, if not you can also try dynamic photo hdr. there is freeware out there, but it is hard to use. PS also can using the file --> merge to hdr program but the results are vastly different.

haha... yah, i do try to use adobestock to scan thru the pics 1st... den i will convert those that i want.:D

okok.. will source for the photomatrix software... thanks guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.