P1110650.jpg

P1110648.jpg

P1110649.jpg

3rd pic to me look abit abstract.. :confused:

Due to high ISO? :dunno:

Second pic very nice, I mean the gold chain...... :mad2:

Just kidding la...... The kid looks great. Beautiful! :thumbsup:

Is the last pic on network swtiches?

i dunno what kym's trying to tell me but even with flash(3rd ) looks weird, not sure abt iSO..

i mean if pics from the cam needs to be photoshopped so many times over. then thank you.

No lah....just to let you know that the FZ1 is capable of better things. What I have posted is straight from the camera with no tweaks whatsoever. Everything is taken straight from the camera and just resized. The last shot is actually a BARCO LED screen taken when I was at their seminar in Penang.

Actually, I don't own any photoshop program...heheheheh. Don't even know how to use it. I just shoot what I see. Only thing I know is that my FZ1 has been flashed to FZ2 thats all. Most of the time I am in program mode and let the camera make the decision.

unless my pics are taken during damn good lighting which is rare ? then i will have low noise pics,...

sorry ah..kym..abit shang huo today

Actually hor, you are right in that what's the point of buying a great camera and photoshop the shots till death. I like my FZ1 even though it is 2MP. It has given me great services. Here are two more shots.....same situation, just straight from the camera and resized.

Incense.jpg

Knocker.jpg

Full size picture is available if anyone wish to have the photos scrutinised. Just let me have your email and I will send it to you.

Hi Kym, Do you think it's possible to simulate the noisy photos and then use the best setting to take another for comparison using your FZ1? :think:
I like doing experiment, I tried to put a small piece of semi-transparent foam on top of a black plastic plate. There is difference if I change the ISO setting from 80 to 400 shoting at low-light using my FZ3. But I can't repeat such worst case. :dunno:

Ok....will give it a try this evening and post it if I can find free space with my provider...heheheh. Those few photos I have posted takes up all available allotment from my ISP. I may have to delete a couple to post the test shots.

think it all depends a lot of the ISO

P1020771.jpg

for place with good lighting, i just set the dial mode to Auto, it will capture great shots without any tweaking, this i took on a sunny day at 9plus am in the morning at imm carpark

P1020181.jpg

for places with bad lighting, like in shopping centers especially, using auto is not advisable, because it will tweak up ur iso to 200 and above which is a definite NO NO for fz1, best is use manual settings and tweak..this was taken at imm stage

iso 50 and 100 works best for fz1

kym is right abt the ISO thing
the only usable iso is at 50 or 100 max.

but i dont have the software to get manual settings from my fz1..
anyone got the software?

acetylcholine said:
kym is right abt the ISO thing
the only usable iso is at 50 or 100 max.

but i dont have the software to get manual settings from my fz1..
anyone got the software?

What software are you talking about? :dunno:

now i am upgrading the software but there's 1 thing i dont quite understand abt renaming the file number
http://www.ishots.net/fz1-2faq/fz1upgrade.htm

i have no idea what;s going on

if my last pic is P11K ( short for P11000) how do i set the file number back ?:dunno:
simplified the numbers to make it easier lah

acetylcholine said:
now i am upgrading the software but there's 1 thing i dont quite understand abt renaming the file number
http://www.ishots.net/fz1-2faq/fz1upgrade.htm

i have no idea what;s going on

if my last pic is P11K ( short for P11000) how do i set the file number back ?:dunno:
simplified the numbers to make it easier lah

After the upgrade, take a pic. The number will be first pic P100001.
Next, connect camera to PC, use Windows explorer to rename it to your last pic number. Disconnect from PC. The next pic you take will continue from the renamed number.

doesnt work at all.
i tried every step in the book (webpage abv)...still cannot...

acetylcholine said:
doesnt work at all.
i tried every step in the book (webpage abv)...still cannot...

You must rename in 'G' drive!

Since your last number is in P11K, suggest you reset 10 times or format card 10 times! hahaha.

P101000 reset to P102000 reset to P103000.....and so on!

Status
Not open for further replies.