help on formatted memory card

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackjazzboy

Sep 15, 2003
Bk Pj
Visit site
help .... is there anyway to recover back the memory from the memory card if the card being formatted?

my friend accidentally formatted her memory card during her trip at Taiwan .... :mad2:

thanks in advance ..

tell you fren not to use the card first.. i read in a post somewhere in cs that there is a s/w .. but you cannot use the card first.. if not, no chance of recovery..

tell you fren not to use the card first.. i read in a post somewhere in cs that there is a s/w .. but you cannot use the card first.. if not, no chance of recovery..

i thought the software comes with the memory card?

my always have a CD inside when i buy.

i thought the software comes with the memory card?

my always have a CD inside when i buy.

What Cd is that. Not usually. You have to look for professional software. Ive done it before. Just dont use the memory card first. Mount the card as a drive, and use a recoery software.

tks for all the reply .. have infm my friend .. hope she can recover the photos they hv took ..

I have accidentally pressed DELETE ALL on my digicam in a shoot. Then I went home used the recovery software, I managed to recover 100% of it. Don't worry, just dont use it.. else it'll override the ori files. Ur friends card should be fine. Get the freeware data recovery, works just as good.

well, TS didnt mention if there was a CD with the card (any way, not all cards have the CD)...

anyway, i believe that the reason is once u use the card, the sectors where the deleted data was once at will be overwritten, and once that happens, the chance of recovery is slim... sort of those computer forensics .. u can delete the data, but they are somehow able to retrieve the info unless u do those fancy 7 pass RSA wipes or something..

Status
Not open for further replies.