Help Needed

Rockers

Aug 22, 2007
Hi Guys, i created a photobook layout with some boxes for the photos. I would like to know, how can I place a photo to the boxes and the photo will just "snap" itself to the individual box. I hope some gurus here can explain. Thank You.

Regards.

Hi Guys, i created a photobook layout with some boxes for the photos. I would like to know, how can I place a photo to the boxes and the photo will just "snap" itself to the individual box. I hope some gurus here can explain. Thank You.

Regards.

Place two guides on each box, one vertical and one horizontal, intersecting at a corner of the box. You can drag guides out from the ruler (Ctrl+r).

guides.jpg

Under the "View" menu, make sure "Snap" is ticked, and also check under "Snap to" to see that "Guides" is ticked.

snapfj.jpg

To place an image, hit Ctrl-T to get a transform box around the image. When you drag that into the window, it will snap to the two guides.

Hi Peano, really appreciate ur tips. Will try it soon. Thanks.

Regards,Rockers.

Oh Ya, one more thing, after im done with the guide, how do i remove the blue line..?

Thanks mate...

Hey pal, nice work on ur web. I need to send u a private msg. How can I send it?