Help needed....

Nils82

Apr 9, 2010
North
Greetings to all...... :D

Got my D90 2 weeks ago..... Like it alot... ;)

Need help on this. Was thinking of getting the following items but not sure which one to go for:
1. Dry Cabinet (Aipo, Digi-Cabi or Akarui)
2. Lenspen/Microfiber
3. Tripod (Manfrotto or ????)

I have another qus in mind... I'm going to Italy in Mid-May... Was thinking if I need to bring a tripod or extra lens along... I'm having a 18-105mm kit len. Should I go for a WA lens?? Pls advise me.... Thanks

Get a Dry Cabinet first, if I were you;)

Need help on this. Was thinking of getting the following items but not sure which one to go for:
2. Lenspen/Microfiber

I have another qus in mind... I'm going to Italy in Mid-May... Was thinking if I need to bring a tripod or extra lens along... I'm having a 18-105mm kit len. Should I go for a WA lens?? Pls advise me.... Thanks

Get the dry cabinet, if you want, first. Protect your equipment.

Welcome to CS:)

Definitely the dry cabinet 1st.

Thanks guys.... Any idea which brand should I go for?? Aipo, Digi-Cabi or Akarui????

2. Lenspen/Microfiber

going to italy with someone special? :)
Maybe you can consider (but doesn't mean you MUST get) a large aperture prime, eg. AF-S 35mm f/1.8DX or AF 50mm f/1.8D

You can use either lens to take those "I was there" pictures with a slightly blur background of some famous monument.
The kit lens may also be able to achieve a similar effect, but you'll need a different combination of focal length and camera --> subject distance.

Ya... with my gf and family members....

Hmmmm..... Ok thanks for the tips... :)

Am going down to CP tml to buy lenspen... Was thinking should I get a fibre cloth & tripod too???

Ya... with my gf and family members....

Hmmmm..... Ok thanks for the tips... :)

Am going down to CP tml to buy lenspen... Was thinking should I get a fibre cloth & tripod too???

Welcome to CS:)Get a tripod if you wanna do macro or night shots.