HELP needed!

thx all for the reply..
i would go for CASe cuz he gave wrong info n not about the price.
anyway, got it changed to sigma lense which can be bought at other shops at around 300. so recovered lost from 400 to 150, which i think ok ba.. treat it as a lesson.
i admit that i am quite easy to cheat as i am not exposed to such a dirty environment and i really never thought that ppl would live to lie or lie to live..
and.. as the black shop say they don sell raynox n other canon lenses are out of stock, i got a zoom lense, n hence, wont be learning close up or macro photography for the time being..
thx all for the advise, comments etc.
see u guys around

oh well.... enjoy ur new toy !!! Its nice and fun to play with !!! :D

thx all for the reply..
i would go for CASe cuz he gave wrong info n not about the price.
anyway, got it changed to sigma lense which can be bought at other shops at around 300. so recovered lost from 400 to 150, which i think ok ba.. treat it as a lesson.
i admit that i am quite easy to cheat as i am not exposed to such a dirty environment and i really never thought that ppl would live to lie or lie to live..
and.. as the black shop say they don sell raynox n other canon lenses are out of stock, i got a zoom lense, n hence, wont be learning close up or macro photography for the time being..
thx all for the advise, comments etc.
see u guys around

So which Sigma lens did you end up getting?

And if you want to get the raynox, you can get it directly from the agent HERE.

My sympathy to you, for as a beginner in taking photography as your hobby...it really seems expensive.

But all the while , you went to this shop all alone ? What happen to your friend which bought his camera at this same shop ?

Sometimes, it is wise not to be too hasty to purchase anything by impulse.
Well, sure I'd did that myself too and quite a few times...and this is somthing like part of life.

Anyway, my advice is... stop buying anymore equipment or gadget now and start concentrating on taking pictures. The more you think the more you will be depressed. :)

You don't really need a Raynox to start out on macro photograph.

3281692996_f461017344.jpg

Kit 55-200mm zoom lens + 5 for $9 macro filter at 200mm and no crop.

There are good deals to be found on the internet sometimes.
And for me, the cheapo filter did fine at the time.