Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANK CHEN

Nov 20, 2003
singapore
Visit site
May someone advise me how to transfer the pictures from the camera to computer yet still get a very good quality?

Recently I bought the olympus 5050 and took some pictures and happen that when I transfer the pictures from camera to computer I found thode pictures quality is not good.

I saw some of your guys pictures posted to the forum are very nice.

Could your share with how to do it step by step?

Thankyou and have a good new year

What resolution are you using when you take your pics? SQ ? HQ ? SHQ ?

Why don't you show us some pics so that we can understand better?

erm, are you saying that the "nice" pictures you took looks good on your camera, but on your computer they look not as good? cos if you're saying the files suffered a quality loss during the transfer, that's not possible. the digital files are still the same, but often pictures look perfectly acceptable on the small LCDs of digicams cos they're so small and any softness or defects are not visible. but when you view them up close on a large monitor, the pictures are unacceptable.

not sure about the 5050, but there should be a image zoom function on the LCD. try closing in on the images that you took to check that they're reasonable sharp.

If you don't mind, maybe you can give me your contact number so I can explain to you more details.

Thankyou

Check you DC's setting....what picture quality level i.e. resolution are you using for your pix???

FRANK CHEN said:
If you don't mind, maybe you can give me your contact number so I can explain to you more details.

Thankyou

people may not be comfortable with giving contact numbers in a public forum. Why not you post your problem here in more details so that others can look at it first???

Hi Frank,

Would be glad to help. You can contact me at 97968136.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.