Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagalogy

Oct 30, 2007
Hi Guys,

I have been picking up photography for the past 6 months and now want to try some photo editing with some software (etc : CS / Light Room)? Since i am just a beginner and using a PC(not Mac), i am not sure which software is good or which shop and the prices of the software is reliable to purchase from.

Anyone able to guide me?

:thumbsup:

Best Regards,

Haga

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
the software you mention are rather expensive, why don't you download some freeware to do some basic editing first?

it may take you a few years to learn all these, most software will be upgrade a few versions by than, you will spend more money on upgrading eventually, especially you said have no prior knowledge about using a computer.

unless you willing to spend 8 hours a days to learn on your own, or sign up for classes.

hope this help.

Hagalogy

Oct 30, 2007
the software you mention are rather expensive, why don't you download some freeware to do some basic editing first?

it may take you a few years to learn all these, most software will be upgrade a few versions by than, you will spend more money on upgrading eventually, especially you said have no prior knowledge about using a computer.

unless you willing to spend 8 hours a days to learn on your own, or sign up for classes.

hope this help.

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the reply......really appreaciate it.....as u mentioned freeware to do basic editing....any webby that i can download?

Regards,

Mine.com.sg is selling the full version of Adobe CS 4 (Web Premium) for only S$99 (retail price @ $939.00). This is applicable for educators and full-time students at MOE approved or registered institution only.

Buyers must be validated by Adobe, as having fulfilled its T&C, before an activation product key is provided after initial purchase. Do note that using the product for commercial purpose violates the EULA.

Apr 30, 2009
actually taking up professional classes will clear all your doubts and confusions ... why don't you try For WWIL ..
hereis the link . it is the best place .. check it for yourself
Link : http://tr.im/j34x

Hagalogy

Oct 30, 2007
wah............so many reply...haha........reali appreaciate all of ur help........thks alot bro....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom