Help needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yipxh

Aug 4, 2008
Singapore
i just got my canon 450D a few days back.So i'm kinda looking to get a filter for it.
any suggestions on what is good and how much is it? and also where to get them :)

thank you :D

Normally, the first filter I will buy is UV and Circular Polarizer. The price of filter varies, depends on the brand and the diameter of the lens. Most camera stores offer filter.

Few things to note:
Brands:
B+W, Hoya but now I refrain from buying B+W as it is too expensive. I have kenko too.

Stores:
Cathay, Allan Photo, TCW, there's another in Shaw tower.

i just got my canon 450D a few days back.So i'm kinda looking to get a filter for it.
any suggestions on what is good and how much is it? and also where to get them :)

hi yipxh

Do share with us what kind of filter are you looking at / or you need from the filter
( There are actually many different types of filters in the market )

Ryan

i'm looking at a UV filter.

I have Hoya Super-HMC UV for all my lenses. Previously, 2 of them had Hoya HMC then upgraded to Super... for no real reason actually, just 'feeling'. Haha...

Two of them were from B&H (US) and the rest from eBay.

is there actually any difference between a uv filter and a skylight for hoya?

okay, i'm looking at hoya uv filters.but i was wondering if there's a diff between a skylight and a uv filter. and also, what's the market price for the standard, hmc and shmc for them :)

i got my filers already.
thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.