help needed

256mb

Jul 3, 2008
I will taking photos of my student graduation. As one by one student get down the stage, they will be given number in running order starting from 0001 onwards according to the number on the camera.

Anyone can teach, guide or recommend software that can print the number on the photo for fast and easy collection of photos according to the number.

Thanks.

daredevil123

Staff member
Oct 25, 2005
lil red dot
I will taking photos of my student graduation. As one by one student get down the stage, they will be given number in running order starting from 0001 onwards according to the number on the camera.

Anyone can teach, guide or recommend software that can print the number on the photo for fast and easy collection of photos according to the number.

Thanks.
Can you ask them to hold a number plate?

Valkarian

Nov 28, 2011
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
i doubt you'll have enough time to do standard postediting. write their numbers on the back of the photo is what i would do. or label the photopaper itself. by the time the session is over and you have approx a hundred to a thousand photos to edit, everyone's gone

qystan

Jul 8, 2010
Reset your camera file numbering. The first becomes DSC0001. Use a blank memory card for this sequence to separate it from other shots.

Most photos print the file numbers on the back.

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
do a google search of photoshop script to embed filename into the images,
there are details instruction of how to modify the font type, size, color, and position.

fabskong

Mar 11, 2011
Toa Payoh, Singapore

Thanks.
Since the students are in a fixed sequence/order, just use two piece of photo slips, one for the student, another to attach to the photo. Put the printed photo and the slip in a clear plastic bag and arrange all the photos in order. The students then can just present the slip with the number upon collection. NUS grad ceremony has thousands of graduands and that's what they do.

Top Bottom