Help needed. Which can be most trusted?

zulcuttlefish

Jan 25, 2010
Hey guys,

I really need help on this. I when to check out camera prices at various places. but the prices they gave me is quite surprising and suspicious. All the shops are located at Chinatown.

Digitronics and Synergy
LX5 $590 S95 $550

Manly1
LX5 $595 S95 $575

Amazon Camera and Electronics
S95 $620

Manly2
LX5 $629 S95 $575

The problem is the price varies from each othe by such a big difference. So which can be trusted? Help seriously needed here. Thanks Guys.

Hey guys,

I really need help on this. I when to check out camera prices at various places. but the prices they gave me is quite surprising and suspicious. All the shops are located at Chinatown.

Digitronics and Synergy
LX5 $590 S95 $550

Manly1
LX5 $595 S95 $575

S95 $620

Manly2
LX5 $629 S95 $575

The problem is the price varies from each othe by such a big difference. So which can be trusted? Help seriously needed here. Thanks Guys.

Why make your life so hard when we have a list of recommended shops in the PRICEGUIDE section?

Hey guys,

Digitronics and Synergy
LX5 $590 S95 $550

Manly1
LX5 $595 S95 $575

S95 $620

Manly2
LX5 $629 S95 $575

i will not trust the shops in chinatown if i were u, coz they may haf some dirty tricks up their sleeves to trick u into paying more. go to funan instead n go to reputable stores like john 3:16, slr rev, alan photo n tk foto. Cathay photo can be trusted as well at peninsula plaza (nxt to funan) n orient photo at sim lim square

I have never heard of any of these shops except for Manly, and not sure if it's the same one that the Pentax people go to.

Suggest you stick to Orient Photo, SLR Revolution, Cathay, TK..

i suggest u not to get from chinatown. =) if so, i rather u get from HN..