Help needed, Where can i find this location?

xphoto

Jun 22, 2008
Hi

may I know where I can find this location.
Credits to photographer.

255rjg4.jpg

6ypkxc.jpg

I think this location is already gone. Torn down.

Hi Daredevil, this photos are recently taken :)

Looks like the area beside Punggol Marina, drive there and check it out, it might be gone soon or already gone.

Looks like the area beside Punggol Marina, drive there and check it out, it might be gone soon or already gone.

I have different location in mind. The place has been recently torn down.

"credits to photographer"? who is the photographer?
try asking him/her for permission to post his/her pics on your thread and at the same time ask him/her for the location of the shoot.

TS, it is very rude to delete threads with ongoing discussion. Thread undeleted.

Do u mean punggol barrat?
The place came to my mind but the trees doesn't look like it is..I have a few places in mind that are similar.

It is gone last I remember.

The place is actually quite big. One of the field was mostly flatten on the inner side but outer side was still forested since the last visit few months back..probably now is gone too..
There is another one opposite which should still be around.

Wah, it really looks like a mindef training area :bsmilie:

The place is actually quite big. One of the field was mostly flatten on the inner side but outer side was still forested since the last visit few months back..probably now is gone too..
There is another one opposite which should still be around.

They started clearing in Aug... The contractors told me most will be gone. if not gone, the pine trees will be cut to half in height.

They started clearing in Aug... The contractors told me most will be gone. if not gone, the pine trees will be cut to half in height.
The opposite side remains untouched yet right? My friends will be going there to shoot and I told them it may be gone. Seems like I should ask them to change location.

Last edited:
The opposite side remains untouched yet right? My friends will be going there to shoot and I told them it may be gone. Seems like I should ask them to change location.

Opposite side the trees have already been cut in half also... This is back in late July, early Aug when i saw this.

Opposite side the trees have already been cut in half also... This is back in late July, early Aug when i saw this.

Oh no...it looks like they are rushing to complete the project.

They are actually lowering all the trees in the area due to the airstrip extension for aerohub.
My friends who just went there has confirmed too.