Help Needed Urgently On Digi Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

yocoolboy

Mar 9, 2004
Hi.. I have a abnormal problem with my BenQ DC2300 Camera ... Dust enters the interior (can't be cleaned from outside) side of the LCD Screen, as well as into the Lens.

This is my third replacement camera and all three of them have the same problem.

Would just like to ask if anyone faces the same problem... Any advices also... If you never face the same problem can you leave a post here with ur camera model? Cos i going to BenQ and show them evidence... Names will be confidential lah... Thanks :dunno:

yocoolboy said:
Anyone online now can PM me? Need urgent help... thanks!!!!!! :dunno:

Just post your problem here and see if anyone can help you. No point asking for a PM, since not everyone who PMs you might be able to help

okay... my problem is... the dust enters the interior LCD screen of my BenQ DC2300 camera... is this normal? Bought it less than 2 months and never drop it before...

Gymrat76 said:
Just post your problem here and see if anyone can help you. No point asking for a PM, since not everyone who PMs you might be able to help

yup, tell us what's your problem.. we will try our best to help u.. ;)

yocoolboy said:
okay... my problem is... the dust enters the interior LCD screen of my BenQ DC2300 camera... is this normal? Bought it less than 2 months and never drop it before...

hmmmm.. where u normally keep? in your pocket?? seems like it's not normal leh.. it should be sealed tight ma.. :rolleyes:

i keep it in my pocket with the leather cover on... i return to BenQ le... REPLACED ME WITH 3 CAMERAS OF THE SAME MODEL... all three of them got dust after few days... now lens also got...

I suggest you return to BENQ and make sure that they know and put it in their record that this is the third camera they've replaced with the same problem. It is not normal for dust to enter the LCD or lens. Since you've never drop the camera before, it simply means that the design of the camera is lousy and no QC assurance. Kick up a fuss.....some manufacturer need some *screwing* before they wake up. ;p :cool:

Help anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.