Help needed: Ordering K-x of a different colour.

Resto

Oct 29, 2009
Hi guys, I'm interested in ordering kx which is of a light blue colour. However, as far as I know, local stores are selling only white, red and black colour kx.

1. How can I order a kx which is light blue?

2. Has anyone here tried ordering through shops or ebay or any other sites? How do you go about it?

3. Are all the colours out yet in Japan?

Hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks!

Hi guys, I'm interested in ordering kx which is of a light blue colour. However, as far as I know, local stores are selling only white, red and black colour kx.

1. How can I order a kx which is light blue?

2. Has anyone here tried ordering through shops or ebay or any other sites? How do you go about it?

3. Are all the colours out yet in Japan?

Hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks!

1)Fly to Japan/Order from ebay or online stores/Ask someone you know who's going to Japan or living in Japan to order for you.

2)I don't think anyone has does that:dunno:

3)Yes.

I remember someone having ordered through Amazon-Japan via vpost.. maybe search around this forum to see

but the price is another factor...

Did some digging for you,

Here is what it looks like. Indoor will be dull yellow.

My apology to TS, I inccidently post in the wrong thread. I just discovered there is another one on K-x without versus

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

I bought it via Amazon.jp then shipped via Vpost Japan. The total cost will be the amazon.jp price (based on credit card conversation rate) + SIN GST and Vpost charge. Vpost charges + tax will be +-$123. OCBC card get $5 discount.

- No local warranty. FYI

Quite a lot of trouble. Might as well just get the k7. No need to choose color (less the 1000 limited silver version).