Help needed!! Looking for a photographer for my best frd wedding on 13th of feb 2006!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanice

Aug 20, 2005
Hi All,

Would like to know wat is the charges like for a wedding photographer on the actual day.

Wat is the basic agreement btw the photographer n the couple.. Is it possible to have all the pic tat photographer took on the day itself? Need to pay extra??

Budget v tight!!

Wat abt video man for the day? WAt is the charges like??

Anyway who is keen in the job can kindly pm me on ur charges n also i need to see some of ur works...

Thanks

hi .. this is vince ... do check out my website: http://www.mychapterone.com..

we are stiill available for your wedding ... if you have any queires .. do call me at 97996043 .

cheers
vince

B.W said:
hi .. this is vince ... do check out my website: http://www.mychapterone.com..

we are stiill available for your wedding ... if you have any queires .. do call me at 97996043 .

cheers
vince

Thanks for all your reply and pm.. Already forward the contact to my BEST Friend..

It not my wedding yet!!

Another frd of mine also gng marry on 17th of Mar 2006 n looking for photographer.. Will pass all ur contact over too!!!

Thanks once again and Happy CNY.

For my Best frd wedding.. The photographer MUST not b scare of DOG... COs she having a mini schnauzer at hm!!!

I bet all the wedding photographers are already train to be fearless towards dog..else no business

alechim said:
I bet all the wedding photographers are already train to be fearless towards dog..else no business

Not really true.. Sometime it really hate for one to overcome the fear for dog or other pets.

shanice said:
Not really true.. Sometime it really hard for one to overcome the fear for dog or other pets.

Typo error!!

jOhO said:
Happy CNY to you shanice! :)

Thanks.. Happy CNY to u!! Good luck!! Me forward ur contact to the 2 wedding couples liao!!

Status
Not open for further replies.