HELP NEEDED,JOKER Found in portraits and Poses Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikonsiao

Sep 2, 2004
singapore
www.weddingdairy.blogspot.com
Hi Fellow Clubsnappers,
DO you see a joker in Portraits and poses by the name of OMG.
The comments he passed on some of the thread not very nice. Any one knows what to do? please advice...

OMG said:
dun try to b a tour guide n take foto for a tourist or r u promoting evolution garden????? she got nice figure dun waste it in posing.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=126918 ---> Post #18
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=126944---> Post #11

hope the admin could look into this issue. i bet at least 90% of CSers know the meaning of that 3 letter acronym.

think his comments are uncalled for, esp for somebody whom we dun even know...

nikonsiao, ask him out for a shootout, den we do live voting...

At first i thought he target me, then i saw all his post in portraits and poses and discover he said the same to everyone...
How can something like that happen, if it was really something wrong that i did in my pics, i gladly accept that like a gentleman..not posting non constructive statements.

Aiyah bro take it easy lah. There will always be people like that one. No matter how or what we do we can never get rid of pest. They will always be around. Just smile and keep on shooting.

i saw him/her register. next thing u know, his 'comments' were all over the place, and prefaced with his nick. personally found it distasteful, and esp to any Cser who are christians.

nightwolf75 said:
i saw him/her register. next thing u know, his 'comments' were all over the place, and prefaced with his nick. personally found it distasteful, and esp to any Cser who are christians.

lucky he din reg a OMFG...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
think his comments are uncalled for, esp for somebody whom we dun even know...

nikonsiao, ask him out for a shootout, den we do live voting...

i am a newbie, not sure whether i should do that... wait the real PROs laugh at me. :bsmilie:

We are all learning but such comments really uncalled for... :sweat:

jbma said:
Aiyah bro take it easy lah. There will always be people like that one. No matter how or what we do we can never get rid of pest. They will always be around. Just smile and keep on shooting.

Bro, i am relaxed...else the tripod fly already....hahaha.. :bsmilie:

When are we shooting again? :bsmilie:

omg i think it's just some omg joker playing some omg jokes on the omg thread only lah ... :bsmilie:

nikonsiao said:
i am a newbie, not sure whether i should do that... wait the real PROs laugh at me. :bsmilie:

We are all learning but such comments really uncalled for... :sweat:

Don't worry.....pros will not laugh at you. In fact this is just one of those jokers who love to keep on registering niw nicks for himself. I guess he just get bored with his old nicks.

There is way for the Admin to track this person down but why waste your valuable time talking about him rather than go out for another shoot. Well this is Singapore.......plus it's internet based. You can't do anything to stop him for commenting.

If his comments is worth listening to, then we take it as we learn something. If his remarks are uncalled for, well you can delete the whole thread and created a new one. Sure it's troublesome but see after that what he does again. If this keep on repeating, the Admin will do something about it.

Oh another thing, OMG is a definately a regular person in CS. Just look at the way he writes, you notice there is a noticable similiar pattern. He is just another joker who just register a new nick to bomb peopls in CS, especially in the Portrait and Poses section. Hiya another one of those who is not happy with organisers.

Hope this help!

Bro, relax lah... some ppl are juz trying to be funny u know..

i think juz wait till the mod do something... not nice for us to start a FLAME war u know...

satan_18349 said:
Sigh...not just that OMG, there are some other act-pro too who likes to give stupid, irritating racist comments.

Can kpo ?? any thread to refer kekeke

lolx, i just finish reading his 12 posts...
amusing... think he just registered to post some crap to kill time ba...

how come i only see OMG only post 1 comment?
Did he post more? If not, then actually not so bad mah... only say you didn't style and pose the model as nicely as he can maybe.
But yah lah... he could have been nicer or at least less offensive.

benedium said:
how come i only see OMG only post 1 comment?
Did he post more? If not, then actually not so bad mah... only say you didn't style and pose the model as nicely as he can maybe.
But yah lah... he could have been nicer or at least less offensive.

he said i should do more with the model with the good figure......read between the lines... there are lots that he said about the rest in his 12 posts... i checked. there are 10 not so nice remarks that he passed...check it out...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=126918 ---> post #18

ahh... ok... saw the extra postings...
yup. he is a joker. just ignore loh...
I like your pictures :)
Wish I knew as many photographable gals :cry:

nikonsiao said:
Bro, i am relaxed...else the tripod fly already....hahaha.. :bsmilie:

When are we shooting again? :bsmilie:
Anytime can. I prefer Saturdays as I can process my shots on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.