HELP NEEDED,JOKER Found in portraits and Poses Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drudkh said:
hope the admin could look into this issue. i bet at least 90% of CSers know the meaning of that 3 letter acronym.

wat do you think it stands for???? o my goodness. go to the search key and type omg and see how many of the csers are using it.

nightwolf75 said:
i saw him/her register. next thing u know, his 'comments' were all over the place, and prefaced with his nick. personally found it distasteful, and esp to any Cser who are christians.

if omg is so distasteful esp to the cser who are christians then should brought it up long time ago. don't try to bring religion into the discussion, o my goodness.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
lucky he din reg a OMFG...

even someone who is wrong using omg which the g you know represents what, you shouldn't add in the letter f into of the g it is even disrespectful

Pro Image said:
Don't worry.....pros will not laugh at you. In fact this is just one of those jokers who love to keep on registering niw nicks for himself. I guess he just get bored with his old nicks.

this is absolutely true that pros will not laugh at you or even comment on your photos. ask yourself how many pros ever give tips on how to improve your photos?????

nikonsiao said:
he said i should do more with the model with the good figure......read between the lines... there are lots that he said about the rest in his 12 posts... i checked. there are 10 not so nice remarks that he passed...check it out...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=126918 ---> post #18

to read the sentence and misunderstands it is foolish but
to read the sentence and misinterprets it is dangerous.

read it carefully and slowly what i mentioned. why not use her contours to produce stunning images?????

nikonsiao said:
Hi Fellow Clubsnappers,
DO you see a joker in Portraits and poses by the name of OMG.
The comments he passed on some of the thread not very nice. Any one knows what to do? please advice...

so you only want to hear nice comments, praises and all the wa wa clap clap, no wonder always a newbie. you know what you should do, go to other overseas forum and see their photos and their works, try to imitate them and produce them and ask yourself why they can and you cannot. nevermind if it is a copycat. pro image once mentioned, newbie imitates, pro steals. try to do more, show more, get bombard more, but don't be afraid of nasty remarks like mine. this is a real world, people maybe jealous/envy of your work or people maybe frank in their opinion. but it is entire up to you to judge your photos and their views. if you still think that your photos is there, ignore those remarks and treat it like what your say a joker by the name of OMG.

OMG said:
wat do you think it stands for???? o my goodness. go to the search key and type omg and see how many of the csers are using it.

(You) One More Gay ? :lovegrin: :kiss: :heart: :embrass:

OMG said:
this is absolutely true that pros will not laugh at you or even comment on your photos. ask yourself how many pros ever give tips on how to improve your photos?????

You have given a lots of tips to improve the photographs posted here. Are you a pro? I would love to see your work.

By the way, many pros here give solid advice and posts great many photos that I learned much from. ProImage, student etc, etc. Why don't you follow their humble style? We newbie will learn better this way.

OMG said:
if omg is so distasteful esp to the cser who are christians then should brought it up long time ago. don't try to bring religion into the discussion, o my goodness.

I love you :lovegrin: :kiss: :heart: :embrass:

zuntompo said:
(You) One More Gay ? :lovegrin: :kiss: :heart: :embrass:

so this is personal or a joke?

OMG said:
to read the sentence and misunderstands it is foolish but
to read the sentence and misinterprets it is dangerous.

read it carefully and slowly what i mentioned. why not use her contours to produce stunning images?????

you so England so powderful . I like you :lovegrin: :kiss: :heart:

OMG said:
so this is personal or a joke?

"wat do you think it stands for???? o my goodness. go to the search key and type omg and see how many of the csers are using it."

I search intonet and look this . Me Gay too. :heart: :lovegrin: :kiss:

tOGGY said:
You have given a lots of tips to improve the photographs posted here. Are you a pro? I would love to see your work.

By the way, many pros here give solid advice and posts great many photos that I learned much from. ProImage, student etc, etc. Why don't you follow their humble style? We newbie will learn better this way.

Pro image is different cause he is more like an instructor and willing to help. student is a doctor a passionate photographer and does not live on photography. what i meant pro photographer are those who make a living out of photography especially those do for commercial. you are alex fegurson to play in the field since he likes to tell his players how to play football. it need not have to be a pro to tell a good photo. am i a pro, for you to find out.

zuntompo said:
"wat do you think it stands for???? o my goodness. go to the search key and type omg and see how many of the csers are using it."

tis thread is so cute..hee hee...

zuntompo said:

good that you are a gay, then your arse is mine.

+1 before thread gets locked. :)

I was here. :p

OMG said:
good that you are a gay, then your arse is mine.

Thamk Q,

Cae we meat tomorow ? We can took more times knew eahc other more. I waet to be you bet friends :lovegrin: :kiss: :heart: :embrass:

Now now gentlemen, lets all have a currypuff and chill out

It's because of threads like these that I am addicted to CS..
Good entertainment!:thumbsup:

For all u may know... I'm laughing rite now...:bsmilie:

Why do i get this feeling this thread has alot of clones registered under different nicks? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.