Help needed in tracking anonymous smser..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokrot

Jun 2, 2003
Hi All,

Is there a way to track an anonymous smser? A friend of mine has been harassed by this smser. I was wondering if we can ask the Mobile company for help. Have anyone done this before?

Thanks, :)

Hi All,

Is there a way to track an anonymous smser? A friend of mine has been harassed by this smser. I was wondering if we can ask the Mobile company for help. Have anyone done this before?

Should be able too, remember not to delete those sms.

Hi All,

yes, u can logged a case with Police, and they will do the investigation work with the phone company.

Thanks guys for the replies... I am not sure whether the police will investigate since this is a minor case. I want to confirm that the teleco may help to investigate at a small fee if I recall correctly.. Am I right?

What r the SMS contents like?

Is it like really harassement from an unknown party, or someone u noe?

Or is it simply an advertisement(some people consider that harassement)?

And, if is indeed harassement, what kind, sexual harassement? verbal(language) harassement?

well first thing to do is to keep every single sms recieved.
then do a google for that number.
if nothing turns up and the situation is bad, report to police.

Thanks guys for the replies... I am not sure whether the police will investigate since this is a minor case. I want to confirm that the teleco may help to investigate at a small fee if I recall correctly.. Am I right?
as long as you lodge a report, i believe they'll investigate even if it's a small case

Not really sure s'pore police abit lazy 1.Awhile ago around 2 weeks ago,my cousin got harrased by a plumber to fix her pipe for 200 dollars(overcharge) and not allowed to call her husband tried calling police until now still nothing then go on chinese newspaper

Hi All,

yes, just call up your service provider

last time someone harass my friend, turned out the phone was registered to charity company, few days later reported stolen..

super duper win.. steal from charity company to make prank sms..

call up the teleco service and ask for help. if the person refuse, say you know someone who work in their company at a high rank and you will report on him/her about this incident (of course, ask for the name of the person who serve you). then they will let you know the information already :bsmilie: :bsmilie:. (cus that's what someone i know did when he had to find out who was giving prank calls... and the person serving him was so scared that he got all the information he need =P)

Ask your friend pass the phione to the Exposers group for a few days. :devil:

GUARANTEED no more prank calls liao, especially if the Goddess gets her hands on the phone! :bsmilie:

Not really sure s'pore police abit lazy 1.Awhile ago around 2 weeks ago,my cousin got harrased by a plumber to fix her pipe for 200 dollars(overcharge) and not allowed to call her husband tried calling police until now still nothing then go on chinese newspaper

yes.. sg police are lazy, slow and we will just end up helping them make money from fining people :confused:

What's this Exposers group that you are talking about?

GUARANTEED no more prank calls liao, especially if the Goddess gets her hands on the phone! :bsmilie:

Ouuuuh dear.... I can't imagine what happens if Goddess gets her hands on the phone bwahahaha... Actually I can.... Knowing her she'll look forward to mind f**king the person over. :)
The Exposers group is the people from Expose Yourself thread in kopitiam

Ouuuuh dear.... I can't imagine what happens if Goddess gets her hands on the phone bwahahaha... Actually I can.... Knowing her she'll look forward to mind f**king the person over. :)
The Exposers group is the people from Expose Yourself thread in kopitiam

Her harem, among other things, will expand exponentially. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.