Help needed from the wedding gurus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might also wanna prep your friend to help you get the best of the event. Give him some pointers like when they are signing the papers, try to sit up straight and when they are exchanging the ring, dun bend their body and also try to tilt the hand towards the front while putting on the ring. :)

You might also wanna prep your friend to help you get the best of the event. Give him some pointers like when they are signing the papers, try to sit up straight and when they are exchanging the ring, dun bend their body and also try to tilt the hand towards the front while putting on the ring. :)

Well advised. I didn't think of that.

Yes sometimes the subject must do his part to make the picture nice. There is only so much photoshop can do!

Thanks bro.:thumbsup:

Thanks to all chief(s) who replied!

I roughly know what to expect now, with your help. I'll try my best.

Thanks again!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just mount a flash, set to F5.6, use a zoom lens and you are good to go.
The last thing you want is to compile a list of things to expect with inputs from forumers. Every event is different. Keep your eyes peel for opportunity shots with the most appropriate gear all the time.

Regards

Just mount a flash, set to F5.6, use a zoom lens and you are good to go.
The last thing you want is to compile a list of things to expect with inputs from forumers. Every event is different. Keep your eyes peel for opportunity shots with the most appropriate gear all the time.

Regards

Thanks bro. Just needed a mental prep on the essential sequence. You're right, every event is different!:thumbsup:

Agree.Work on the moment as it comes along.

Yes i agree. Gotta play it real time. Thanks bro!:thumbsup:

Good luck and all the best! :thumbsup: must post up the pics once it's done yeah?

1 advice - Do a initial test shot immediately when there is a change in location before you start working on any other shoot to ensure your exposure is set correctly. Otherwise nothing talks if your picture turn out severely over/under exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.